Monday, March 21, 2011

Short&Sweet

Christ meets us where we are.

He doesn't stand at the finish line and say,
"I'll meet you here."
Instead, He comes alongside us and says,
"I am with you always. 
I am with you on the good days.
I am with you on the bad days.
I am with you when you succeed.
I am with you when you fail.
I will see you through,
and we will cross the finish line of victory together."


This was in a sweet card I got in the mail from an amazing lady-blogger-friend.
{reason 354 why i love the blog community}

ps- I am doing well and hope to be back to blogging soon. Love and miss y'all so much.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

=)
Love you, sweet friend! Glad it brightened your day! xoxo

Megan said...

I needed this right now...right this second. Thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for sharing. I needed this right now too.

Alisha said...

This is so lovely!! Love you sweet girl. Hope you're doing better since the last time we talked. Sorry it's been a while. :) :)

Lauren said...

beautiful! thank you for sharing this! :)

Lindsey said...

Love this.

Miss you in the bloggy world. Hope all is well. Still praying for you.

BARBIE said...

I am so thankful that God walks with us through every season of our life. Praying for you!

Brooke D said...

THanks so much for sharing.... I needed this today!!!!