Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC's of Me!


A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: QUEEN :)
C. Chore you hate: Putting away the dishes and picking up poop in the backyard...ick.
D. Dogs: Jax!


E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE
F. Favorite color: Black; Army/Olive Green; Dark Purple
G. Gold or silver: Def silver/white gold/platinum
H. Height: 5'2 1/2...and yes I am tall enough to ride the rides at theme parks.
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet. I even won some superior awards. Too bad my scrapbook got lost when my parents remodeled otherwise I would have had some GREAT photos to share!
J. Job title: "Receptionist" but hopefully that'll be changing to fit more of what I do...administrative assistant.
K. Kids: Negative. But hopefully some day.
L. Live: FLO-RIDA
M. Mom’s name: Eva
N. Nicknames: Misch, Shelly, Milly, Michabella
O. Overnight hospital stays: A couple years ago I had a kidney infection and had to stay overnight but it was for less than 24hrs.
P. Pet peeve: People who refuse to replace things like the toilet paper or clean up after themselves; when someone doesn't put their blinker on to let others know they are turning; being late/late people; arrogant people; i'll just stop here.
Q. Quote from a movie/show: Oh man...I love movie quotes. 10 pts for knowing these: "Your killin' me smalls!" "Idk if you know this but...I'm kind of a big deal" "So long, gay boys!"
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty!
S. Siblings: A sister and two brothers. I am the oldest.


T. Time you wake up: Between 6:10-6:30am M-F; I try to sleep later on the weekends but Jax wakes me up.
U. Underwear: I like the comfortable kind...All my undies are from Victoria's Secret. I love the PINK collection.
V. Vegetables you dislike: PEAS! Ewwwww.
W. What makes you run late: Choosing to sleep in a little longer and forgetting to set an alarm; traffic; having one of those "Idk what to wear" days.
X. X-rays you’ve had: My teeth have been x-rayed numerous times. I was in braces for 5 years. I also got an x-ray on my tailbone. Supposedly it curves in too much causing me to always have back pain.
Y. Yummy food you make: CUPCAKES. Duh. I am not much of a cook.
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Kittys! AKA-Lions
 
Now you know my ABC's....

29 comments:

Karena said...

Michelle, so great to learn more about you...I can relate to several!

I have an Artful Offering and great interview on my site.You will love it!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Venessa said...

How fun is this post! Love the ABC's of you!

Kelly said...

What a fun post:)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this post! I might have to steal the idea, it's so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Super fun post! Thanks for sharing. I am going to borrow this idea too :)

B said...

This was too cute! Had fun learning more about you :)

Rebekah said...

This is so fun. I love learning more about bloggy friends! Ha, and the last quote is from The Hangover. Right? :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I hate pooper scooper duty. It is the worst.

Kristin said...

Very cute! Maybe I'll do one of these soon over at Windy Poplars!

Unknown said...

LOVED this and getting to know you better. :)

Manda said...

Cute Idea, i think i might borrow it!

Amanda said...

i loved reading this!!!!! :) i heart movie quotes too.

Rissy said...

oh my gosh! I love this!!! can I do one? do I link back to you?! or someone else!!

Can you tell I've been hitting the coffee hard with all those exclamations?!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Nicki said...

I loved reading this post! Coffee is a must have for me at the beginning of the day too! ...and sometimes in the middle of the day!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea! I love the pink collection at VS too. They make sleeping comfy!

Whim Wham Life said...

Fun post! Such a cute idea. Coffee is my essential start to the day too! I am completely and utterly under it's power:-) xoxo

Unknown said...

I was just thinking the other day how you and Bailey remind me of each other and I didn't even know you were friends...lol anyways it was fun learning more about yoU!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Too fun!! Ew, I don't care for Peas either, lol.

Jenni Austria Germany said...

queen size bed...lucky!

Brooke D said...

love this!! :) so cute!! miss you!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww this is such a fun idea!! i may have to steal it for a post sometime!!! :)

Ashley said...

Fun post!

Jenn W. said...

I love this post, I think I am going to have to do an ABC's of me. I LOVE your pet peeves -- they are the same as mine. My husband always turns on his turn signal after he has already gone half way through the intersection -- what good does that do? Drives me crazy! -- Hope you are doing well. I haven't read your blog in a couple days -- Love catching up!

BARBIE said...

So fun getting to know more about you!

Tammy said...

Very Fun Post! I am a new follower, www.tammykemp.blogspot.com aka The Not so Perfect Momma :)

Megan said...

So fun learning more about you, sweet friend!! I feel like I know you better now!! My puppies always wake me up, too. They are just too cute to get mad at though. : )

According to Jax said...

Loved this post!!
And I was an administrative assistant for 2 years and executive assistant for 2 years and loved it. (As long as your boss is great, its an awesome job!)

Unknown said...

You are adorable!

shawni marie said...

hi love!
it's been so long!
you're just so stinking pretty <3
and I loved reading your abc's!
totally want to do one of my own <3
xoxoxoxoxoxo
bbf!