Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tell It To Me Tuesday

(write about what the heck is bothering you)

+People who misspell common words. There is just something about it that urks me. I always proof read my blogs multiple times before pressing "publish" and even with text messages! (I just re-read this to make sure I didn't misspell anything...HAHA wouldn't that have been funny?!)

+Texting while driving! Okay...I have been guilty of this, but now I only text or read an email at a stop light. The state really needs to make a law and ban it. It's dangerous. I have seen way too many drivers focused on their cell phones instead of the road. What is so important that it can't wait?

+Gun Laws. The government and state seriously need to put higher restrictions on who can buy a gun. I am tired of hearing about the men in blue being shot and killed. I am tired of crazies shooting up people.

On another note....I am loving these Hersey's Kisses-Caramel:
 
 

10 comments:

Mere said...

I agree with you on all those things!!! I'm from NC and we have a law against texting and driving...sadly though I really don't think it's enforced enough or that teens take heed of it. It bothers me a lot! And I'm a spelling freak haha, I can't stand misspelled words! :)

Lauren Nicole said...

Wasn't this last family on Extreme Home Makeover a family who suffered the loss of their daughter who was killed from texting & driving?

So sad!

Oh, and, anything Hershey is good!

xoxo

shear indulgence said...

totally feel you on the misspelled words...so frustrating!!!

C Mae said...

I hate when you know you know how to spell a word then you go to write or type it and you totally blank out on how to spell it. Or it looks like its spelled wrong but really its right!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I'm the same with texting and driving. Did you watch Extreme Home Makeover?

Anonymous said...

Out here in Cali it's illegal to text while driving, even to talk on the phone (unless speaker phone or ear piece). I think it should be that way everywhere!!

So needing to try those caramel kisses!!

Amanda said...

i'm with you on all these! i wish i had some caramel kisses....we are snowed in!

Marian said...

Texting while driving DRIVES ME INSANE. I've gotten so much better at not doing it anymore. I make sure to put my phone in my purse so I don't even look at it while in the car

Megan said...

Ooh, I don't like bad spelling either! My hubby always misspells things with his iPhone and I get so frustrated! Haha!

BJJ said...

My friend Susan got me hooked on the RASPBERRY HERSHEY HUGS. Omg... they are simply amazing!

I'm with you on gun laws! And I'm being better about texting and driving. And I need you to edit my posts bc by the time I finally am done writing and getting my pictures on to my post, I often forget to edit and I am a major typo girl! And I'm sure this urks you about reading my blog ;) Sorry!

UMM I MISS YOU