Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WILW


I am loving that it's Wednesday!

I am loving that I used my tax money to make a great investment... a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer, the adorable Susan G. Komen pink one! It's like buying a pair of Christian Louboutin's! Can't wait til it arrives

I am loving Knott's Shortbread Raspberry cookies. Yes that is a picture of a WHOLE bunch at Ross (random!). Let's back up a minute though... I am rather OBSESSED with these cookies. I would eat the entire row when our vending machine at work was stocked with them. Seriously, I would eat one little pouch a day at around 3pm. Our vending people haven't stocked them in awhile and I have been rather sad and haven't been able to find them in the store. I about screamed when I was in Ross and saw them. Made this gal happy! I would have bought all of them but I controlled myself and only bought one box.


I am loving the margarita I had at home last night for national margarita day.



I am loving my little piggy. Yes, I have yet another name for my sweet Jax. He makes the funniest noises. Sometimes he sounds like a horse when he lets out a sigh but most times, while he is sniffing something, he makes pig noises. LOVE HIM. Except the poor thing got sick at 4am this morning and would not go back to sleep...leaving me exhausted. I snapped this photo of him last night...I figured out how to turn off the flash (bc he hates flashes of light) so he couldn't tell I was taking a picture of him! I felt rather sneaky.

{im on a pc at work and have no idea how to lighten this picture up, sry!}

Tonight I am going to attempt baking pupcakes-cupcakes for dogs! Jax and Shadow (my parents' dog; Jax's bro) will be the testers.

I am loving this FL weather! Unfortunately, I am stuck inside 8hrs a day. Boo.


What are you loving today??

21 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you celebrated National Margarita Day! And, my dog has a new nickname every week so I completely understand the change!

Rebekah said...

The pink mixer sounds so cute! You will LOVE the mixer. I use mine so much, and I'm sure you'll use it more!

Whim Wham Life said...

Yay! I have a pink KitchenAid Mixer too:-) Seriously, one of my favorite things. Enjoy! xoxo

Unknown said...

yay congrats on the mixer!
I can't wait to hear how your pupcakes turn out =) so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a good investment present to yourself!! :)

Rissy said...

Wow all day yesterday I was like hmmm is it really national margarita day? thanks for clearing it up! guess I need to make up for that this weekend.

Congrats on your mixture... I'm sure it'll help ya make all kinds of deliciousness.


CarissaExplainsItAll

chloƫ. said...

Ooh your pink mixer will be so cute! Can't wait for pictures! :)

Jessica Ruud said...

Love this post and I loveee those cookies!!

Great blog.

xo.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

glad you're getting that kitchen aid! :) smart investment!!

what i love today - the weather and wearing my red velvet dress. i have to be in the mood to wear this dress - and today i was. hehe.

Alely said...

your gonna love, love, love that kitchen aid mixer! it was the best investment i've ever made!

and i am loving yellow at the moment @ www.ohsweetleeme.blogspot.com

xo,
alely

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Pink mixer?! Well that's awesome! I would love to have a KitchenAid mixer one day!

Unknown said...

yay for the mixer! That's exciting :) Your puppy is so cute! Let us know how the pupcakes go, I might have to try that too!

Ashley said...

So fun that you're getting the mixer! I want one sooooo bad! You must post pictures when you get it!

Megan said...

I have a silver mixer. I wish I would have gone with the pink one!! Pupcakes sounds so fun!! Take pictures!!

meghan said...

Congrats on the artisan mixer!! How exciting.

Venessa said...

love tax returns for sure! I can not wait to see your pink one though!!

Nicki said...

The pupcake cupcakes sound darling!!

BJJ said...

I am making a conscious effort to call Millie by her real name... because she answers to "Piggie" more than she does her name now! ;)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

ooh a mixer how awesome, i've never tried those cookies I must try them. I do love their jam :)

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) ohmygosh its so cute! i love everything you love!!! those cookies look great!

Unknown said...

Hello my sweet friend! First off I want to congratulate you on your business. I'm in CT but just know if I was closer I would sure stop in for a cupcake! I adore What I"m Loving Wednesday. I missed it this week, but I got to see yours!! Mmm for the Margaritas. Have a beautiful Friday :)

xoxo
Katie