Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekly Recap

{via Letters From Coco}

in one word or phrase- holy smokes batman! tgif.
I am dreaming of you-


song on repeat- My Chemical Romance-Sing {fell in love it last week on Glee}


gotta write it down- "That's the risk you take if you change: that people you've been involved with won't like the new you. But, other people who do will come along." -Lisa Alther
lesson learned- Owning your own business is not for the faint of will; and not to stress over small things...getting better at this each week!
picture to frame- {Shuttle Discovery - 39th and final launch. I get goosebumps every time. So sad to see the ending of NASA. Only 2 more shuttle launches. Godspeed!}


highlight of the week- purchasing "susie" {susan g. komen kitchenaid mixer}; being able to breathe this week; seeing friends on monday; a certain someone leaving me presents on my doorstep.
weekend to do list- RELAX; girls/wine night in Winter Park tonight; soak up some sun; chili cookoff and concert to benefit special olympics

Have a great weekend friends!

17 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love everything about this post, haha.
The phrase, the pink blender, the picture! And the chemical romance song! Same happened to me, I'd never even heard it before I heard it on Glee

Have a great weekend!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Love that mixer!!! It's perfect for a lady with a cupcake busines!!! ;) Have a great weekend pretty friend!!

Lauren said...

I was so sad; I listened to the shuttle take off on the radio, but was on the road and couldn’t see anything, too cloudy :( I tweeted you, I’m going to be at the chili cook-off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rebekah said...

I love this post! And, Susie is fabulous!

Nicki said...

Susie looks beautiful! I can't wait to read about all your future adventures with her! By the way, I remember reading a post from you earlier this week about vanilla cupcakes. Here's a great recipe that I use. I've gotten tons of compliments on it! You have to try it!

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/billys-vanilla-vanilla-cupcakes

Cole Franke said...

sounds like a really fun weekend!

chloƫ. said...

that blender is perfect for you! :]

happy weekend! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I love that feauture on Cole's blog!

Love that you named your mixer! =)

Midwest Elle said...

Love that song! And that mixer is super cute!! I would love to get one and since the one you purchased must have a portion of the proceeds going to charity, I may just need to look for it myself.

Unknown said...

I'm loving your pink mixer! the Husband would have NEVER gone for that haha =) So we have silver -- its his too...or so he thinks lol =)
Have a great weekend dear!

BJJ said...

I love that your mixer's name is Susie! I also love your "gotta write it down" because I think I know where you got it ;) and I can't wait for this weekend to begin and spend some major hang time with you!!!!! And, thanks for the link to my blog my friend :)

love you!!

Chrissi said...

oh, how i love my KA mixer!! it changed my life :)

glad you had a good week!

Sarah said...

Susie is beautiful! Did you see the custom one they did for PW? Stunning. Yes, a mixer is stunning :)

Did you find a commercial kitchen? Great idea to ask churches in the area. Does that fly with the licensing agency? I always wanted to sell cookies at the farmer's market and when I found out about the commercial kitchen I counted it out. I am interestd to hear what you decide on.

We saw the shuttle launch in tha car on our way to karate. Lexi was in tears because she couldn't see where we were pointing in all the traffic :(

Enjoy your relaxing weekend!!

Amanda said...

a pink kitchen aid mixer!!!! what?! that is amazing! :) LOVE it! have a lovely weekend!

love jenny xoxo said...

I'm jealous of your mixer! Have a great weekend!

XOXO

http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

That is an awesome picture. I so want my kids to be in N.A.S.A one day.


Write it in lipstick

Megan said...

I just love that mixer! It's perfect for your cupcake business!! Have a great weekend!