Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Get to Know Me


{Why did you create your blog?}

To journal about my life, inspirations, lil treasures, cupcakes, faith and love. Never thought blogging would have such an impact on my life as it has in the past year. BEST.THING.EVER.
{What kind of blogs do you follow?}

I follow all different types of blogs! I follow blogs that I can relate to the author. I follow creative and fashion blogs, cupcake/baking blogs, and blogs about faith. I love to follow blogs that I can carry on conversations with outside of Blogger about life, love, whatever! That's where the friendships are made.
{Favorite makeup brands?}

Having been a Clinique Consultant, Clinique is my FAVORITE! Victoria's Secret lip glosses are another fav. and not just because they taste good.
{Favorite clothing brands?}

I have many favorites but they are not in my budget. The popular brands in my closet are: Forever 21, Old Navy, H&M.

{Your indispensable make-up product?}

Well, I don't have just one. Mascara, eye liner, eye-brow liner and bronzer.
{Your favorite color?}

Black. It never goes out of style. Goes with just about anything. I do have color crushes for each season. I can't wait to wear bright colors come Spring!
{Your perfume?}

Depends on my mood, where I am going, who I am going with. My everyday work perfume is Betsey Johnson. If I am going on a date I will normally wear CD J'adore. Sometimes I'll spice it up with some Juicy Couture. Rawr.
{Favorite film?}

Am I seriously only suppose to post one? That's just impossible. But if my life were on the line and I was asked this question... It would be Pride & Prejudice. ALL.TIME.FAVORITE.

{What country would you like to visit and why?}

Oh how I would love to backpack through Europe!!!! Is that a country? Don't laugh at the slow kid alright. Austrailia would be awesome too.

{Write your own question and answer it yourself - What's your dream job?}

Fabulous question! That'll be answered Thursday. Hint hint. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

{Got this idea from A Hasty Life. Play along!}

24 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Clinique is my favorite too :) and I love to wear black it's my favorite color to wear

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Clinique is my favorite too :) and I love to wear black it's my favorite color to wear

According to Jax said...

I love VS lip gloss. Cupquake is my favorite flavor & color! :)

Chrissi said...

i love your blog...this is a great idea & i just may steal it for tomorrow! ps, saw your tweet...can't wait to see your blog tuesday :))))

Chrissi said...

and by TUESDAY, i actually mean THURSDAY. Ooops.

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! I love you blog too, definitely one of my daily reads, very inspirational :)

Anonymous said...

I love the "get to know me's." Very cool! I think we have pretty much the same closet!

Rissy said...

ooo a hint about the big news!

I think we have all the same indispensable make up products! yay!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Jane Austen is ALWAYS classic.

Anonymous said...

I would chose to visit any country in Europe too...

Megan said...

i need a backpack for traveling through europe purposes...my over the shoulder carry on is just not cutting it.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

ive been a fan of your blog for a LONG time so totally enjoyed reading up on you friend. ;)

and we might have the same taste in clothes, f21 and H&M.

love it!

ali v. said...

this post totally made me smile--so happy to get to know you better! blogging seriously is the best...I'm beyond excited to have gotten to know great people like you! hope you're having a wonderful week :) xoxo {av}

ali v. said...

P.S. Can't wait for your big announcement! xo

Nicki said...

OH. MY. GOSH. MICHELLE. I know I commented on your last post and said that I was excited about Thursday, but I am TEN TIMES more excited now!!!!!!!! AHHH!! I hope it is what I think it is! :D

Unknown said...

you are soooo darn cute!!!! i love love love that photo of you...you cutie-pie!!!!

Kelly said...

I had so much fun reading this and getting to know you a little better! You are just adorable!

I had to laugh when I read Victoria's Secret lip gloss. My 2 year old found a tube of just that in my makeup drawer a few days ago and is OBSESSED with it. In fact, she woke up this morning and the first words out of her mouth were "where's my lip gloss?". She says it's so yummy, lol!

Rebekah said...

I loved getting to learn a bit more about you! AND, I'm so excited for you come Thursday! :)

Annemarie said...

Oh I loved learning more about you! I'd love to backpack through Europe as well :) xoxo

BARBIE said...

I love this. Thank you for giving me more of a glimpse into your life!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

YES. Someone else who loves black!! It's my fav color!! :D Hm...can't wait 'till Thursday...

Sandy a la Mode said...

i know your dream job!! and i can't wait to see it come true!!!!! :D

Megan said...

Love this post and learning more about you! I love Clinique makeup, too!! Black is definitely a wonderful color...especially to wear!

Unknown said...

You are just sooo darned cute-no, pretty!! <3<3

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making and EATING cupcakes! Wish I lived closer so I could come buy and taste the ones you'll be making. DO SHOW US PICS, too!! That's a "must do" thing!!

Love your blog!! Now GO TAKE PICS of those cupcakes and tell us the "hopefully" cute & clever names you'll have for them!!

Good luck with everything!!
Xo's