Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekly Recap

In one word or phrase- another day, another dollar 

I’m dreaming of you- vitamin D and a beach getaway
Songs on repeat- Zac Brown Band Colder Weather; Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson Don't You Wanna Stay

Gotta write it down- "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."
Lesson learned- The meaning of true friendship; and that I am so blessed to have family and friends(bloggers) who support me a whole heck of a lot than the people I use to consider "friends". Some people's true colors have been shown recently.  It's heartbreaking but it's a part of life.
Picture to frame-
Highlights of the week- Dinner with a super awesome friend; getting things for Michabella's Cupcakery!; card (pictured above) from my favorite gal in NY
Weekend to do list- Bake cupcakes for a cupcake order!; Swim-Bike-Run; Soak up some Vitamin D with Jax; hw; hopefully seeing the sister; Wine Room!!!; Bake MORE cupcakes; church; package cupcake samplers and deliver them around Orlando since I have Monday off; then hopefully doing some more soaking up of the Vitamin D!

Have a lovely weekend friends!!


ps- check out my business card inspiration post!

19 comments:

Cole Franke said...

love that card! so funny. have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

Enjoy your weekend! That card is too funny. And, that's so sad about friends, but it really is a part of life. I love what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

I love that card! I hope you have a great weekend! xo

chloë. said...

sounds like a fantastic weekend! :)

Emily said...

Enjoy! I love that song by kelly clarkson and Jason Aldean, I just heard it and I love love it! and yummm cupcakes

Whim Wham Life said...

I'm really reflecting on friendship lately too! Being intentional in relationships is one of my biggest things. Hope you have a lovely weekend and feel the love! xoxo

Anonymous said...

That card is so cute!! Have a fabulous weekend :)

Rachel said...

I love the friend song from Juno...and there's one in the beginning about we go together like a wink and a smile =)

BJJ said...

hope you have a great weekend!!
hopefully i'll get to feeling better soon and we can go to sushipop! miss you. peace&love

C Mae said...

Girl I totally hear ya on those country songs!! Two days ago Colder weather was my song of choice and now Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean are my new fave

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

what an awesome card!!! i need to get that card to ryan - hehe. it is too cute.

have an awesome weekend, sweet friend. and yes, i still need a cupcake from you! ;)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

you are the little busy bee aren't you. That is so awesome about your cupcake business lady. I'm so proud of you.

Write it in lipstick

Megan said...

Love both of the songs you listed!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Tiffany said...

Ooo congrats on the cupcake shop! And I love love love both songs you have on repeat! I bet you I've listened to Colder Weather 100 times this week!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

cute blog I am your newest follower!

tasha

wearebeautifulbecausewearewomen.blogspot.com

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Cute card!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

hehe that card is awesome!! i sure could use a beach getaway or some of your cupcakes right now!! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Count me in on that beach getaway daydream!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i love the vampire quote. think about how confusing that statement would have been 30 years ago. haha.