Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WILW


I am loving all the love and support I have recieved from all of y'all. I can't express how much it means to me. THANK YOU!

I am loving Raspberry Saketini's from my favorite sushi restaurant. These are dangerously delicious. I had one last Friday, and am already desiring another!

I am loving this cute cupcake necklace my sweet friend Casie gave me, along with other cupcake cuteness!



I am loving being chosen as blog of the week over at Katie's blog! What an honor!

Photobucket

I am loving these funfetti cupcakes I made for a special order for Michabella's Cupcakery. They were SO good! The chocolate buttercream frosting was even better. It was my first time making both! I need to figure out a way to make the buttercream frosting's a little thicker though. Oh and I decided I am an anti-fondant cupcakery, unless requested. It's just so fake. I do like the little fondant rolled roses though. Sorry...completely random thoughts.


I am loving my BlackBerry. The new one I have, BB Bold 3G, and my previous one have AMAZING camera's on them! Seriously, I refuse to use my own camera. The quality is great. All the pictures you see in my blog posts (minus the ones from weheartit.com) are all taken by my BB. Love it.

And of course, I am loving my bubby! Jax and I overslept this morning. It was so hard to get out of bed with this lil man cuddled up next to me.


What are you loving today??

24 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

can u please take me to that sushi restaurant next time i'm in orlando!?
that drinks looks sooo good!!! xo

According to Jax said...

Oh I want that martini...AND that cupcake!!!

TheNameIsCasie said...

I'm loving what your loving!! I can wait to upgrade my iPhone this summer -- I take SO MANY w/ the camera apps AND edit them. And the newer ones = better quality! :) Last night was a blast!! <3

Rachel said...

Dear Michabella,
I have been in agony these past few days. I might be driven mad. I had 2 cupcakes in 2 days but none of them come close to the dreams I've had about tasting your cupcakes. While I love that you post all these pictures, will you please just send some over?
Sincerely,
Rachel's Stomach and Salivary Glands.

Chrissi said...

i love the BB Bold too :) i take all my pics on there now. cuddling with pups is the best! my little guster is quite the love bug! good call on the fondant, too. i agree with the fake look, and just love a nice creamy or whipped frosting! so excited for you & your new adventure!

Miss Chelsea said...

I'm glad you're anti-fondant... it just tastes funny haha

Christina said...

You're tempting me with cupcakes again haha! I LOVE LOVE funfetti!!

Look at your sweet puppy!

chloƫ. said...

mmm that cupcake looks so good...what did you use for the funfetti?

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i really really really want to try one of your cupcakes!!! and your "little: dog always makes me smile. :)

have an uh-mazing wednesday, friend!

Megan said...

That necklace is adorable and that cupcake looks delicious! Wish I lived closer!

Rebekah said...

Both that drink and cupcake look delish! That cupcake necklace is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm anti fondant too! Just not natural :) Cupcake sounds so yum!!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!!

Whim Wham Life said...

mmm. That raspberry martini sounds divine! I drink a blackberry one that is soooo good too. Adorable necklace too! xoxo

Chelsea said...

Cupcake looks delicious :)
Glad you're doing well!

Caroline said...

That drink looks fab and that cupcake looks so delicious! You are going to be a rockstar cupcake maker!

Brooke said...

I am loving my super cute earrings from Oh Sweet Joy! that I won on your blog :) Everyone else loves them too!

shawni marie said...

oh that cupcake looks SO yummy. i would like to eat one right now please...

jax is so stinking cute. i can't believe it!

and i want one of those yumy drinks. looks delish. what do they use in it, do you know?

xoxo
love you bbf

Natalie said...

Love your list, that raspberry saketini looks DELISH!

Shay said...

Cute post and especially cute blog;-) I love the cupcake neckalace, it is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

YUM that cupcake is looking tasty.

Venessa said...

I love this post! I also love my BB! I think it takes way better pictures than my camera too! Yay for being blogger of the week! You totally deserve it...love reading your blog!!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I wish I lived close to you so I could order some yummy cupcakes.

Write it in lipstick

Anna @ IHOD said...

Craving one of those drinks cuz its Friday:)
And geez if you lived in town I would probably order cupcakes to go with it:D hehe

Have a fun weekend my dear!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That saketini looks seriously delicious!