Monday, February 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


ONE. Sometimes I feel like I can't breath. Especially right now. My class this month is so time consuming. I thought it was going to be a breeze. It isn't. It's Music History. I love music and am enjoying listening to different styles but I have to listen to 5hrs of assigned music each week. On top of that I am Triathlon training. Loving it, but that too takes up a lot of my down time. I work 8 hours a day and value the time I have left of the day. I like to be in bed by 10pm...that's the dilemma. I need to spend time with my puppy...taking him on walks in the evening to get him outdoors and suck the energy out of him. Then there is planning for my big announcement that is coming Thursday (those of you following me on Twitter, already know, hence why you should have Twitter...just sayin') and the future of that, which I am very excited about, but still...There just aren't enough hours in the day! I just needed to take a deep breath typing all of this! Goodness me. Pray for me!

TWO. Loving this Kate Spade NY Tumblr I found thanks to Anna of IHOD! It's so lovely!

THREE. I wasn't all that impressed with the Superbowl this year. I did have a lovely time with my lil wildflower, Baily! Love her and am so blessed God placed us in each other's lives.

FOUR. Jenni from Story of My Life is posting her love story this week!!! Part 1 went up today, I have been waiting for many many months to hear this story! I love this girl, her blog, her writing, and her sense of humor. And yes, I am a sucker for love stories... A hopeless romantic.

FIVE. I was featured on Scenic Glory's blog Sunday! Did you see it?

SIX. Some music for your soul:


Have a lovely Monday!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for being featured!!

I love Jenni's blog -- she is TOO cute!

I know what you mean -- some days the hours are so few and I wonder how anyone ever catches up or gets anything done!!

Chrissi said...

i, too, love jenni :) and the love story is already so sweet....can't wait for more! have a great monday, and try not to get too stressed ;)

Heather said...

You do have a lot going on! I hope things come together for you so you don't feel so overwhelmed!

Michelle said...

Congrats on being featured! That's awesome! It's so great that you are triathlon training! Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your official announcement!! :)

Christina said...

You sound busy! How's the training going??

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I felt that way when I took my Music History class, you think it is going to easy but it sneaks up on you. Cant wait for your big announcement.

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my thoughts. It's difficult to balance life at times! Hopefully it will get easier!!

Jenilee said...

I LOVE that matt redman song! such an encouraging, challenging song. visiting from lowercase letters!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Sorry you're stressin my dear... There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes, but this, too, shall pass. :) Thanks so much for mentioning my love story posts this week... You're a doll! Congrats on your feature!!

Nicki said...

Oh my dear, I just read part 1 of the love story and let out a huge "AWWWW!!!" That was just so beautifully written! Thanks for sharing!!! I'm sorry you're so stressed out! I do hope you'll be able to manage all the things you have to do and actually enjoy them! :]

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

woohoo for features - congrats!!

no go for you with the superbowl...really? i thought it was one of the better games - but maybe i just loved my company. we laughed, ate and screamed far too much. :)

happy monday, sweet friend!

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay! for us both doing a miscellany monday today!! :) i LOVE kate spade!!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I cant to see your announcement come to life:D
Hope this week is smooth sailing for you!
Off to check out your feature<3

Venessa said...

Praying that this semester gets easier for you! Can not wait until the big announcement! i do not know how to tweet :(/

BJJ said...

I had fun hanging at the Super Bowl too, but I feel the same way you do about the game/ambiance of the whole deal - nothing special this year!
I was so excited when I saw your post on Scenic Glory on Sunday.. yay for that!
Love you! Proud of you!

Anonymous said...

love it!:) http://julietspen.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

You know my major was music right? Hit me up with some questions if you have problems.

Lauren said...

LOVE that song by Matt Redman!!!!!!! :)

meghan said...

Do you have a tumblr?

Megan said...

I'm sorry that you have been so stressed out. : ( Just remember to take one thing at a time and do what is most important to you! Sometimes I am so tired after working 12 hours that I don't walk my dogs. I just let them run around outside. Yikes. Bad mom.