Monday, August 30, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
(click the button to link up!)

Happy Monday! Despite my lack of sleep, I am in a great mood.

1. I think I am in a great mood because I realized I am the happiest I have ever been. Seriously. I am so blessed. (minus issues with my car, ugh)

2. Has anyone of you ever done Crown Ministries? Do you have any tips? Positive feedback?? My church is getting together a few young couples (seriously dating/married). My boyfriend and I are going to do it together.

3. Here is a picture of Kylee! And a mistake was made on how much she actually weighed at birth... She was 4lbs 1.2oz, not 4lbs 12oz. So stinkin' tiny, but so precious! She is doing great! The prayers are so appreciated but keep them coming! She still has a ways to go.


4. Yesterday was Kylee's big brother's birthday party (my godson)! He was a character to watch open presents. He kept saying "Wow Dude!" "Awesome!"



5. For all you mommies out there, I stumbled upon an awesome mommy blog, BUGGIE & JELLYBEAN! I am pretty sure she is an old friend of mine's older sister! It's so fun, you should check it out.

6. If you have a Publix grocery store & love Key Lime Pie....then you MUST try the Publix brand Key Lime Pie frozen yogurt! IT'S HEAVENLY!

7. If you love Salmon, then you should try this Tasty Kitchen marinade. It was a big hit this weekend.

8. My friend Casie, of Rebel Belle Photography (we did a photo session and her pictures on my header and in About Me) completely re-did her blog and logo. I LOVE IT! You should go check it out and leave her a sweet comment! It'd make her day!

YOU have a GREAT Monday!

9 comments:

TheNameIsCasie said...

Aww! Thank you!! I am SO glad that you love the new look - it's something I've wanted to do for a solid year+ now -- so I finally just DID it! Barely slept all weekend (I started this at like...8pm Friday night lol). But it was SO worth it...i think it's much more ME!

The baby is soooo cute! My friends had their lil girl last month (she was due in October) and born a little under 2lbs, I think. She's doing incredibly well though and such a little fighter!

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww congrats to your friend! the baby is sooooo tiny and cute!! i LOVE salmon, will definitely have to try that marinade out, yum!!! heading over to rebel belle photography now! happy monday friend!

Amanda said...

Kylee is so beautiful!!! we don't have a publix...but i wish we did! have a great day! xoxo

gmontalvo13 said...

baby is precious! prayers to you all!

Manda said...

I'm captivated by the size of this worlds newest princess... with my last baby being almost 10lbs, 4lbs seems itty bitty small to me.
SO cute :)

Jen said...

Crown Ministries? I haven't. But now I'm interested in it!! Think I can Google it?

Kim said...

mmm salmon. i'd take some of that right now. all we get is tuna! i'm over it..

anywho i love miscellany monday. loved this post!

Sonja said...

mm! i'm going to have to try your salmon marinade!! :)

my husband and i (bf at the time) did the Crown Ministries class. we just loved it!! learned a lot- i'm actually searching for my folder so i can review some notes about budgeting!! i highly recommend it :)

what church do you go to in orlando?

rachel said...

so many exciting things...especially about the baby!!