Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Simple Pleasures

(click to button & link up!)

[ONE]


YOGURTOPIA. Even sweeter when the boyfriend & I go together. It's pure bliss in every bite. Taro is my favorite fro-yo flavor! What's yours?

[TWO] Lazy Sundays/Rainy Afternoons. ((sigh)) Aren't those the best?


On another note... Bachelorette fans: I can't believe Ali chose Roberto...I shocked. Poor Chris.
Both sweet guys but I think Chris would have been a better choice.

Another side note... you all need to check out this company: ARKS OUTDOORS. They have great sandals and boat shoes. Many camoflauge ones to choose from. NECOprene sandals just arrived and you should go take a look.



Have a love Tuesday!

4 comments:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Oooh love the fro yo choice! I've never heard of Taro flavor! I love anything tart flavored! Berry Tart, Raspberry Tart! sign me up for that at lunch!

Resisting Perfection said...

I love frozen yogurt! We don't have a yogurtopia here but there is something similar.

The Undomestic Mom said...

YUM froyo!!! ps-Im hoping Chris is the next Bachelor!

Sandy a la Mode said...

MMMMMMMMMMM froyo!!! i just did a post about how i had original froyo with sriricha, HA!!! i didn't really like the taro froyo at our local joint though... original is still always my fave!