Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh Wednesday.

Today I woke up feeling extremely tired and sick. LAME.

I had an absolute great run at the gym last night. I haven't been to the gym in about 4 months because on the weekends I have been cycling with Trek (for my new followers, that is my road bike). It's an intense cardio workout so I skip doing anything during the week. BUT it's the time of year where I enjoy doing at least 1 5k a month so I have to get my running butt in gear.

My Current Work Out Schedule:
Monday: REST
Tuesday: RUN
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: RUN
Friday: REST
Saturday: CYCLE
Sunday: CYCLE

*If you have any 5k running tips they would be much appreciated!"


FEW MORE THINGS:
1. Don't forget today is the last day for the TOMS giveaway! Ends at midnight!
2. My blog friend Vivs has a new online art journal class, Float On! I did her previous online art journal class and LOVED it so check it out because you might love it too!


I love her glitter TOMS!

3. I am thinking of doing this 30 Days of Me thing. It's pretty neat! You should play along too!

Sorry for the lack of a fun entry.

8 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

Run. :) Aw I love it. :)

-makay

Unknown said...

Man Michelle...I need to start running at least ONCE this month! Rooting for you! :)

Manda said...

I LOVE running... being sick for the last 3 1/2 weeks has put a damper on my training but it's best I let my body heal. Pneumonia and running just don't mix.

As for tips... I can't really give any unless I knew where you were at. Example... do you run/walk? how long can you run for before needing a break? is your goal to run 5k in 25min, 30min? If you give me the low down, I'd love to tip you up :) lol

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

how have i not been a follower of your blog already? i LOVE it. and im really liking that this 30 days of me thing- i think i might have to play along too!! :)
also- you asked on my blog if im from Jax- yes i live in Jacksonville, fl. how about you??
-kellie

Amanda said...

i hope you feel better michelle! your workout schedule is amazing!!!

jules! (heyjules.ca) said...

awww, i hope you feel better love!
good work on the schedule, i need to get back into it.
just entered the contest but i may have been too late, it looks amazingggg yeyeye

xoxoxox

OB said...

Hope you feel better and that's an excellent work out plan you get going good luck!! <3 can't wait for you to start your project!!

Vivianna said...

Thank you for blogging about my class :) yay!