Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



Top 2 Tips-BEAUTY
(money saving tips, beauty tips, DIY tips, cooking tips, cleaning tips, blogging tips, shopping tips etc)

ONE
Do you hate buying liquid foundation for each season (summer/winter)? You don't need to anymore! When I worked at Clinique, we always had ladies complaining about this. Solution: Add a teeny drop of liquid bronzer to your current foundation-mix together-put on face! *Also, if you use liquid foundation, make sure you are using a foundation brush and NOT a sponge. It is much more sanitary AND you save foundation this way!*

TWO
Are you ever uncertain about your skin type? What products to use on your face, that match your skin type? The best colors(eyeshadow, lipstick, blush) for your skin? Don't fret! Head to the nearest Clinique counter and meet with a Consultant! Clinique Consultants are there to serve you, to help you and the best part is that you are absolutely not required to buy something from Clinique. Clinique will provide you with pamphlets about your skin type and the best colors for your skin type. This was one of my favorite parts about the job!

12 comments:

Caroline said...

I love Clinique!! They have the best make up ever! Thanks for the tips.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Thanks for the tips Michelle! These are great! I used to do special occasions makeup and would mix lipsticks and glosses but never tried bronzer and foundation!
:D

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohh these are sooo great tips! guess i need to go to clinique huh!

oh no, you lost a follower?? :( i'm sure you'll gain another one in no time!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aw it's okay to loose a follower better to loose the bad ones and keep the good ones! :)

I used to swear by Clinique I haven't worn it in years since HS so maybe I'll have to stop by there again.

Helena said...

These are awesome tips. I need to get a foundation brush. Also, I always avoid makeup counters, because I feel like I'll have to buy something in exchange for the tips, you know? I am going to stop at Clinique after work.

I'm stopping by from Top Two Tuesday

Lindsay said...

Stopping by from top 2 tuesday! Love your pics :)

Lindsey said...

i am totally in the dark about make-up - i might have to stop by clinque sometime soon for some tips! thanks for letting us know :)

Amanda said...

i love your tips michelle!!! :) xoxo

Charlotte said...

sadly, i have made it my 25 years without doing this until this Summer! When I went to get my darker color in June and my lady told me to do this! But I actually just used a bunch of powder bronzer in lieu of liquid...but I am so thankful she told me this! It wasn't Clinique, but if I am ever in a bind and my girl isn't there I will certainly try out the Clinique counter at your suggestion!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

okay these are fabulous! thank you for sharing!!

molly said...

i LOVE clinique. that is good to know about a brush vs. a sponge... i've used both in the past but never was sure which one was right.

midwesterngal said...

I love Clinique! I have super sensitive skin and can only use their mascara!