Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nothing short of random

I have so many random thoughts flowing through my mind! AH! Where to begin??

* I feel refreshed today, surprisingly. I attempted to wake up before work, 5:30am, to go for a run. FAIL. It's still dark out and so I can't find it in me to get out of bed. I reallllly need to get my butt running because mid September is the start of the end of the year 5k's I love to do. Tips would be oh so greatly appreciated!

* I have recently been loving finding new things to cook for the boyfriend and I! It's fun. I also found a new frosting recipe that I am dying to try. Maybe this weekend I will make some red velvets.

* My heart breaks and I get angry when a guy breaks my friend's heart. Heart breaks suck, but it's a part of life for some of us. We go through trials and pain. But in the end God gives us something/someone amazing, something we might have never thought possible. You just gotta keep the faith. I never thought possible that God would put the man of my dreams in my life the way he did. The timing was perfect. That's God. He is SO good. Don't give up hope, Jenny.

* Four Easy Up-Do's to Beat the Heat. I love these! And I adore Olivia Palermo's style.


3 comments:

Manda said...

Hey! You're back from the cruise... did you have fun?
As for running tips I have a ton, I run 10K and 1/2 Marathons often. LOVE it!
I'm totally with you about the cooking too... just made up my supper plans for the next several days and was sure to slip in 3 new recipes.

Misty Michelle said...

I think she is BEAUTIFUL but seems so cold and awful on the city.

Regardless tho... she's gorgeous and has the cutest outfits!

chloƫ. said...

1. Heartbreaks are never fun. Praying for your friend.

2. To get up in the morning, get out of bed AS SOON as you hear the alarm go off, and walk around the house for a while. It's going to be so so awful at first, but it helps.