Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



Hey ya'll! I am joining Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!

{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
Facebook & Blogger!

{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
Mexico! I have also been to British Victoria in Canada...Idk which one is the farthest from Florida.

{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
True Blood!

{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
Oh man. I love food. Um...the hardest would probably be Italian, Mexican, or FroYo!

{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
I would probably want to be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter!

{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
Def Fall. I love everything about that time of year. It finally starts to cool down here in Fl and then come all the holidays that I adore!

{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
Um idk...being alone? I have no major ones.

{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Most def the pool! I refuse to go in the ocean past my thighs. I mean...it's shark week..have you been watching it??

{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
DanActive and a protein bar. I am too lazy in the morning to make myself breakfast.

{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
Revelation Song by Phillips, Craig and Dean. LOVE it.


Head on over to Leigh Ashley's blog to link up!

11 comments:

Ms. Emmy N said...

I definitely spend the most time on FB and blogger! And I love Italian food! Never seen true blood though... Fun post!

Jasmine Iris said...

i'd totally be hermione too! life with out mexican food? i could not survive! :]

xoxo

Miss Chelsea said...

I love that you would become Hermoine... a friend and I were just talking about how much easier life would be if we had Harry Potter powers hah!

A'n'G Johnson said...

I love Hermoine! What a great answer

chloƫ. said...

love your answers! :] And LOL to the shark week comment...just saw a little bit of it at the gym last night and now I'm thinking living near the beach is not as cool as I once though...

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I totally spend my time on blogger and fb.. so bad.. I multi task though! Love Harry Potter I'd totally pick Hermoine too!

Unknown said...

good answers!
i won't go in the ocean past my thighs either...open water scares me!

star said...

I love True Blood! It's so addictive! Hermoine is an awesome girl, lots of girls are choosing her!

rachel said...

ohh, i LOVE fall too.

haha, & isn't it funny remembering relient k? ohhhh geez.

are you still on your cruise?

The OriginalPsyn said...

Hermoine kicks butt. Those boys only get things done because of her.

Christina said...

Fall is my favorite too! I have finally accepted that I am just not a summer girl, its not in me.

The ocean is NOT for me and I would be more than happy to never swim in it ever.

I might have to follow suit and start doing this on Wednesdays too!