Monday, August 16, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

(click on the button & link up!)

OH MY. Let's start with today and then rewind the weekend...

UNO-
I got Tboned on the driver side while driving to work this morning. What a pain! I left early so that I could go to the grocery store before work...well that never happened. I am obviously fine (Praise God!). My car door isn't, but it's operable. It was almost a year since the last time my car was in an accident (I got hit in the rear which pushed me forward into the car in front of me). My car looks pretty....NOT. The lady motocop was so very nice, I am so thankful.

(Thank you nice police woman!!)

DOS-
The boyfriend and I played a game of putt putt golf. It was so fun, minus the heat, and the butt whoppin' he gave me. The heat threw my game off.


TRES-
I got my hair did this weekend. I decided to go darker and I love it!


CUATRO-
Saturday had been planned to recover and relax from the previous night, but I bought last minute tickets to Sean Hannity's Freedom Tour with Charlie Daniels Band, Michael W. Smith, and Lynyrd Skynyrd! It was a good time! I have a new appreciation for southern rock/country. I love the fiddle in CDB! My boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed it because he absolutely LOVES Lynyrd Skynyrd. They had an amazing performance to the last song they did...FREE BIRD! Also, you must listen to their single GOD AND GUNS. It's bees knees.

(Charlie Daniels Band)

(Getting my world rocked by Lynyrd Skynyrd!)

CINCO-
Friday I got to see Brad Paisley with Darius Rucker!!! IT WAS AWESOME! I sooo very much am in love with Brad Paisley. It was at an amphitheatre and therefore I was drenched in sweat but it was all worth it. Nothing like country music, a beer in hand, and my (metro) redneck boyfriend by my side!

(BP performed in the crowd for the "cheap seats")

SEIS-
Do you love TOMS shoes? Then make sure you have entered my giveaway!


Hope you all had a great weekend! And a lovely HELLO to my new followers!

8 comments:

nicole said...

oh my goodness, i'm glad you're okay, so scary!

Unknown said...

sorry about your car! You got to love some southern rock!

Carrie

Manda said...

First of all... I'M SOOOO glad you are ok.
Second... I like you dark! Rock that out!
~M

Unknown said...

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear about the accident. Glad that you're ok though with that fabulous new hair color! :)

PS. I'm super jealous because I wish I was able to sing along live to Free Bird and Darius Rucker! I LOVE THEM! :D

Jordan said...

Hate starting the day off with a car accident! Sorry to hear that, but glad you're alright! LOVE the dark hair!

Amanda said...

1. i'm so sorry about your wreck...i'm happy you are ok! 2. you look beautiful with dark hair. 3. lynyrd skynyrd was in destin last night!!! haha! :)

BARBIE said...

Sorry about your car. I am thankful you are okay. Love your darker hair color. I love to play miniature golf. I would love to see Brad Paisley in concert.

Have a great Monday!

carissa said...

sooo sorry about the accident! i'm so glad you are okay! your hair looks gorgeous! you had yourself an entertaining weekend - what fun!