Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blessed

Today is my Godson's THIRD Birthday! I can't believe he is THREE!



I vividly remember this day... (excuse the hair...I attempted to do my hair on my own...it's now why my godson's mommy does it)


He is the sweetest thing. He is hilarious. I am so honored to be his Godmother. I seriously hope my kids turn out like him. He is the most outgoing little boy! LOVE HIM!



His birthday present today?? Becoming a big brother!

**His momma has been induced and it's just a matter of time til his little sister comes to share his birthday with him! Isn't that crazy...2 siblings with the same birthday?!**

Please pray she & baby have a safe delivery! Can't wait to share pictures!

10 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

happy birthday to your sweet godson!!! and how exciting he will be getting a sister on his birthday, good luck to your friend in labor!

B said...

Happy birthday little man! And that is SO exciting. Sending good thoughts and prayers to your friend :)

Miss Chelsea said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday little man!! How does he feel about having to share his birthday? I mean, it's a pretty awesome gift but sharing, yikes haha!

Manda said...

I love that you are celebrating such a wonderful day... I adore that picture of the two of you.
Thanks for the prayers, sweet friend!

Heather said...

Wow! Did she plan it like that to have them around the same time?? Babies are wonderful, huh?:-)

Rebekah said...

This is so sweet! How fun that they will have the same birthday! That was good planning!

adventure grrl said...

That was beautiful what you did for Rachel today. So inspiring! I sent one too, I hope it helps.

OB said...

oh so precious! Happy birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to him! He is adorable and the fact that he will be given a little sister on his special day is just marvelous! Good thoughts and prayers coming your way for a safe and healthy delivery. :)

JMay said...

omg he is so cute!!!