Monday, August 2, 2010

IM BACK!

FRIENDS!!! IM BACK!


I meant to post this morning but things have been sooo ridiculously hectic today. Trying to get back into the swing of things. The cruise was AMAZING! REFRESHING! & SO NEEDED! Thank you to all who sent love. Grand Caymen & Cozumel were beautiful! We had perfect weather. Good food. Great shopping. I seriously need to cruise more often. I mean...how amazing would it to take a year off and cruise! HA. I am very much in the laid back, cater-to-me mode. It was actually quite nice to not have my phone attached to me all week (though I dearly missed texting the boyfriend; it's our main way of communication through the day).

Here are some pictures...I wish I could share them all with you!


So how have you been? I seriously missed ya'll!

OH AND HAPPY SHARK WEEK! Rawr!

16 comments:

Jasmine Iris said...

so glad you had a fabulous time love! you look like you had a lot of fun and i am super jealous. One day i will go on a cruise! you look gorgeous btw

xoxo

Lynzy said...

Aw this looks like such a wonderful vacation, welcome back :)

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Kyla Makay said...

WHOA! Looks totally uberbombtastic! I am mad jealous! ;)

Looks wonderful, so relaxing and funnn.

Love, Makay

Unknown said...

welcome back looks like you had a blast!

Carrie

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back here! I am still hoping for a crusie one day. All I have heard are great things and positive feedback....especially from those who just got back from them. Awesome pictures and I love the one with the feet and beach across it. :)

alex alford said...

oh a cruise! how glamorous! looks like you had a wonderful time! so jealous! one day i will make it on a cruise- i hope!

alex

alextwigg.blogspot.com

KyAnn said...

Looks great! I'm soo jealous!! Glad you had a good time! :)
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Nicole-Lynn said...

Beautiful pics! So glad you had a nice time!

chloƫ. said...

Welcome back!!! We missed you here in blog-world, but I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! The pictures look fabulous! Can't wait to see more. :]

Courtney said...

Looks like a great time! Welcome home!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I think I need to go on a cruise...:D
Welcome back!!! Thanks for recapping for us! Best of luck recovering! I know it takes a few days.
<3
Anna

Kristin said...

It looks like you had a FABULOUS time! So happy for you! Now don't forget to send all your cruising tips my way as we start planning for one this winter! :-)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ah wonderful photos looks like fun!

rachel said...

yay! obviously, you're back! time goes by so fast. i hope you loved loved loved your cruise & it sounds like you did. i love your dresses in the pictures above. so cuteee. ohh, i'm glad you're back! <3

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay!! you're back! i've missed you too! just wanted to make sure that you emailed leila with your mailing address so she can send you your olive juice print, don't forget! :)

btw, you look soo cute in that dress!

Valerie said...

Missed you!! So glad you had fun!