Monday, November 17, 2014

THE JOY OF VOLUNTEERING


For those who may not be aware, I am an avid dog rescue supporter. I've got 3 crazy rescue pups of my own! Since I cannot foster or continue adding pups to our family, I donate money and dog supplies when I can. Volunteering my time at adoption events is THE most rewarding for me.

*You get LOTS of puppy cuddles & kisses

 -Cleaning up poopy pee pads

*You get to see lots of dogs find their forever homes!


+I almost adopted this boxer babe


Do you volunteer your time anywhere? If not, I challenge you to do so!


1 comment:

Cara said...

How great! I volunteer also, with horses. I know it sounds random, but its a horse therapy center for special needs kids and I love it. It is definitely rewarding and I think more people should donate their time and have that firsthand experience doing volunteer work.