Sunday, November 16, 2014

Catching Up

Catching up through pictures of the little joys in our life :)


 +Chattanooga Riverfront - my favorite place to be on a pretty day


+We bought a house! You know all those joys & struggles that come with being homeowners. 


+We adopted another puppy! Gunner, our TN baby <3>




+Picked apples for the first time ever






 

Celebrating my sister & SIL. I have two nieces arriving in December! I am one proud and happy Auntie!


 +After almost one year, I was reacquainted with the beach. My heart is happiest here <3 comment-3--="">



What have you been up to? 
Can you believe the Holidays are here & it's almost the end of 2014?! 
Ya, neither can I. But, I LOVE this time of year!!

4 comments:

Kait said...

You guys have been so busy! So, so envious of that beautiful big yard! I know Judy would be running crazy laps with your pups :)

Cara said...

Cutest house ever!!! Congrats. Looks like you guys have been busy!

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

Your new house is so cute!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Looks like fun! Congrats on the house puppy and new additions!