Monday, November 24, 2014

Gift Guide For The Men In Your Life


Why must men be so hard to shop for?!

Luckily I've been saving gift ideas that I have come across all year. David & I aren't really doing gifts this year, but I might buy him one or two of these things. They are just too awesome to pass up on gifting!


+ I think this gift is probably my favorite. Every guy in your life will love this! I found Bottle Breacher on the Veterans Day episode of Shark Tank. They offer hand crafted 50 Cal Bottle Openers made by Active Duty service members, Reservists, and Veterans. Made in the USA. Need I say more??



+RED ENVELOPE is full of fabulous gifts. My favorite is that it all can be personalized, which are always the best gifts. These gifts would be great for my beer loving Husband and his man room. Also, there is a great Living Social deal. Get it while it lasts! You could also buy some things for yourself ;)





+Lifetime Leather Co. I love all things personalized & leather! These would make a great gift for the traveling man. There are many other great leather gifts.



+Personalized Scotch/Whiskey Set - A Great gift set for the classic gentleman in your life.



+You can never go wrong with dry rubs/seasonings for the master grill chief.





Happy Shopping! Don't forget to spread some Christmas Cheer amongst the craziness.

2 comments:

Sienna said...

men are the worst to shop for, but i love that leather case!

Ashley said...

I’m always a big fan of a great leather dope kit for guys. Bonus if it’s monogrammed!