Friday, August 2, 2013

Happies


The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


*HAPPIES*


Gym Time! Seriously, I can't tell you how amazing I feel since being back at it. I have some serious goals and am so excited to reach them!





Hubby showing off. Ow ow!


FOSTER PUPPIES!

I get this babe today!

This little girl is the cutest! I wish I could keep her!


Jax is so sweet and gentle! He's never been around a puppy.


I actually don't have any 'crappies', unless you consider not having many friends here, studying, wishing i could have a million puppies crappy?! Haha.

Shockingly, I have had ZERO beach time this week so I am very ready to make up for it this weekend!

Have a good one y'all!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

omg they are so adorable! :) we would take them all
if we could! your guns are amazing btw!!!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness!! Those puppies are TOO adorable. Love all the workout pics too. Happy Friday!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness!! Those pups are too adorable for words. Happy Friday!

loooopsoflove said...

Adorable dogs!!! Looks like everyones happies are about the gym! WOOHOO!
My 2 owls

Unknown said...

those puppies!!!! i might die from their cuteness.

Lauren said...

DANG!!!!!! Look at those arms!!! Get it girl! Those pups are TOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aweeeeeeeeeee puppies! that's all I can focus on.. But your arms are crazy girlfriend.. Jelly over here!

Kasey Lynne said...

Oh my gosh, those little puppies are so cute!! That's so awesome that you're their foster mommy :)

Kait said...

I really need more gym motivation. Whyyy does Crossfit have to be so expensive?!

Megan said...

Seriously adorable pups! And your arms look AMAZING!

Brooke said...

You are such a beast! Lookin' good girlfran!

Brooke said...

You are such a beast! Lookin' good girlfran!