Friday, August 9, 2013

Foster Failure

We are what you would call a Foster Failure. 

I decided to be a foster mom and last week we got our first foster pup. 

The Hubs and I fell hard for this lil miss...  and well, we wanted to keep her. 

Meet our newest family member: GEMMA
{prononouced like 'jenna'}

*My fellow SOA fans surely can appreciate my pups names*








Isn't she just the cutest?! I love my pups! 


Some of you may remember our Husky pup, Jedi. We had to re-home him, it was for the best. He is a happy boy with his new family though!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can see why you want to keep her!

Rebekah said...

So sorry you had to re-home Jedi but I'm glad he's happy where he's at now! Gemma is TOO cute!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

adorable!! :)
-wHiT

Al said...

I'm dying right now- she is adorable!!! Congrats on your addition!!
Xoxo

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Omg totally foster fail.. I would do the same! Congrats on welcoming Gemma to the fam! I need to finish the last season of SOA.. My fam is in Ko'Olina on Monday :( I'm so sad I'm not going.. Definitely stupid choice on my behalf..

Natalie said...

Aw, so sweet! My aunt has done this two or three times haha :) When you fall in love they just have to stay!!

Holly said...

SO SWEET!! :) Hope she is the perfect fit for your family!

Katie said...

I would have totally been a fail too! She is such a cutie!!! Shes one lucky pup!

Claire said...

Love your bangs! I just got some and am having a hard time rockin' them..

Claire
www.wastingtimewisely.com

Jamie said...

Jemma is absolutely adorable :)