Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kay Dee Love



Saw this link-up going on and just had to join in!!

Being a part of a sorority was one of the best decisions I ever made. I consider myself an introvert  and always dreamed of being part of a sorority because I had many friends back home who were involved in the greek life and I got to party with all of them. SO MUCH FUN, but what a blur! Haha. I knew exactly what sorority I wanted to be in and finally bit the bullet when I attended UNF (University of North Florida) and a Kappa Delta girl I became. It's not easy for me to make friends so this pulled me out of my comfort zone, in a good way. My parents supported it, but said if I wanted it, I would have to pay for it myself and that's exactly what I did! Sadly, I only got to experience the sorority life for a year and I was the oldest in my rush class, but I enjoyed every second of it and the lifelong sisters I made from it. I have a Kappa Delta box back at home of all my goodies and I just love going through it and cherishing those memories.


AOT.


Please enjoy my lovely freshman 15.


 My beautiful 'BIG' sis!






Jessi girl's bachelorette party!

LOVE THEM.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I was in a sorority too and loved every minute of it! Definitely one of the best parts of my college experience!

Jennifer said...

Ah I love this post! So fun! Totally joining in on this!

Brooke said...

This post made my heart so happy! I am so thankful that you rushed and are one my dearest KD sisters. Love you so much! <3 AOT