Friday, April 12, 2013

Amazon + K-Cups



For my Keurig people out there... The best find ever:


by Amazon.com 


  • 5% off of a box of 50 K-Cups. 
  • FREE SHIPPING
  • Choose from a variety of different flavors (basically the most common ones like Green Mountain Nantucket & Breakfast Blends, Donut Shop, Gloria Jean, Emeril) 
  • AND you can switch them up each month. No Hassle.
  • You also get to choose how frequently you would like them sent or easily skip a month or two. (I get mine sent every month)

I've priced out K-cups from Target, Costco, Keurig.com, and local supermarkets. This is the best deal out there! I don't know about you, but I am all about deals and saving money, honey. Especially in this damn state.What are you waiting for?! Go subscribe now!

Be sure to check out all the other awesome Amazon subscriptions available!


Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

I'm looking for a Chemex! :-)

Pilgrim said...

Hope you had a good one.
There's a free mystery set in Hawaii at the top of the Kindle ranks right now. I think it has the word Ferns in the title.
Hope you read this in time. You might find some familiar places. :-)

Holly said...

REALLY?! I need to do this!!!