Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Life Lately


Aloha!

Sorry I went MIA for a lil bit there!

I got a lil holiday job on top of Scentsy events!! I've been a busy gal. 

Here's my life lately via Instagram! (@michabella4)

{Late night of partying. Jax couldn't hang.}

{Another Scentsy event!}

  
{Chasing rainbows}


 MUCH needed date night!


{Documenting my first casserole! Thanks to Skinnytaste!}

{My favorite soldier. We enjoyed a free meal courtesy of California Pizza Kitchen.}


Hubby's parents come into town this weekend! I am so stoked. I really am a lucky girl to have some pretty amazing in-laws. We are also going to have a house full of people over for Thanksgiving. 

I love the Holidays and am so thankful to have family in town at least for Thanksgiving because Christmas will be tough without our families. 

How have y'all been?

Getting ready for the holidays?!

xoxo.

9 comments:

BARBIE said...

Nice to hear from you! Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving with your family.

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Uber cute post!
Special thanks to you and your hubby for all you all do!!
The photo of a rainbow in your side mirror made me smile. I remember that soooo well. It's one of my favorite memories of Hawaii, always seeing a rainbow and if/when it was in my side or review mirror, it was that much cooler!

Kait said...

You go girl! I want to hear more about the new gig! Is is ornaments?! Looks like you've been super busy, but busy is good! Free meals at CA Pizza Kitchen? I won't say no...

Pilgrim said...

You have a great Thanksgiving!

Lauren said...

I miss you tons!!!!! Xoxoxoxo

Adrienne said...

Trust me, I get MIA. MIA is common for me- whoops! Either way, we get it, wifedom takes some adjusting ;)

Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving with your new family lovely, I'm sure it'll be wonderful!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness... you've got family coming all the way to Hawaii to visit you for the holidays?! That's awesome. We can't even get visitors to come to FL.. hehe. We're not doing much for Thanksgiving or Christmas since my husband has to work. Boo!

So I'm ordering a frangrance 3-pack today... but I'm a little torn on a few scents. I am definitely getting Forest of Trees. Should I get Cozy Fireside or Christmas Cottage? I was also thinking about getting Luna.... but is there any other scent you love right now that's a nice clean smelling room freshening scent?

That was a long comment, sorry! (: I love that you documented your first casserole too.

Holly said...

I love that picture you got of the rainbow in the mirror!! Glad to hear that things are going well for ya girlie :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a fun time with your in laws!!

Janna Renee said...

Aww glad y'all have been doing well! I love casseroles!