Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday!

Hey y'all!!!

Hope Thanksgiving weekend was good for you and yours! 
Mine was super busy but so nice.

Quick hello to let y'all know I am doing a Cyber Monday Scentsy special!

I can't post it publicly so if you are interested, which all of you should be because this deal only comes once a year and it's a good one, then leave a comment letting me know! 

xoxo


ps- also check out this amazing deal! 




I'll be back later this week to share my craziness lately!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your holidays went well!

Lots of bloggy love from Ashton over at:
lovelifeandtruthtells.blogspot.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh my gosh! i haven't talked to you in forever!! how have you been!??! liking your new scentsy job? miss u!!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Holly said...

Such a great quote, and very true!! So glad you were able to ring in 2013 with your hubby!