Friday, November 2, 2012

An Awesome Hair Day


I got this pretty baby in the mail the other day. I'm in love!





"HANA Salon presents the powerful HANAair hair dryer. This dryer has been Salon tested and Salon recommended since its inception. Inspired by Italian design, the combination of HANAair's strongest AC motor along with its tourmaline lined ceramic heater will dry your hair up to 60% faster maintaining natural shine while promoting healthy luxurious hair."

No lie, I was super excited to get this offer from Misikko to review! These days (life in Hawaii) I rarely use my straightener. Most days I let my hair air dry but when we go to church or out for a lil date I whip out my blow dryer. Gettin' fancy y'all! Haha. 


My thoughts:

*This blow dryer is amazing. I felt like I was in a salon! Using it you can tell it is very high-end salon quality. 

*I like the fan speeds. My 'low speed' on my old blow dryer was way too low. The 'low speed' on the HANAair Pro Hair Dryer is perfect! Definitely to my liking.

*I love the strength of it. For you thick haired girls, this blow dryer would be a godsend for you. It's powerful and cuts out so much time. 

*I love the cord, 12' Extra Long. I was able to walk into my other room to use a better mirror and to cool off (we don't run our A/C during the day, unless it's really hot outside). I can't do that with my other blow dryer.

*If I ever get hot I may just use the hair dryer's 'cool' setting to cool off! Haha. Ghetto, I know.

*It's got a 2 year warranty! I love warranties. 

My only dislikes were that it's heavy. But, I mean, it could be a win-win situation. Get toned arms and gorgeous blow dried hair?! Me like. Also, my thumb kept pressing the cool button on accident. It got annoying after awhile. I wonder if anyone else has this problem? But that won't stop me from ditching my old dryer and using this pretty!


So, this is what my hair looks like on a normal day here in the land of Aloha.

 Scary, I know. And I clearly haven't been to the gym in a minute. Yikes.


Results from using my HANAair Professional Hair dryer + a shower + makeup:



xoxo.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I want one of these soooooo bad!!

Chrissi said...

oh-la-la! you look lovely, pretty lady! sounds like a great styling tool!

XO

Kait said...

I need this hairdryer in my life! Especially if we're going to be up and about in a cupcake store ;)

Janna said...

I need this! Sounds like a great hair dryer!