Monday, March 5, 2012

Miscellany Monday


Heyyyyooooooo!

Too much for Monday?? 
{yeah...sorry...ill take it down a notch}

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters


1- Jax loves baths. I actually think he loves the aftermath of a bath. He goes haywire when it's drying time. Cracks me up! One of these days i'll record it.



2- I finally got some sun this weekend!!! Had a pool date with a bunch of my people. We boozed it up. Was so nice!!! I even got an inaugural burn. Hellloooo Spring!



3- Went to church from my bed on Sunday (Or as my dad calls it... Bedside Baptist). I isten online to either First Baptist Orlando or Andy Stanley's church, NorthPoint. NorthPoint's sermon was so good. This has not been off my mind since yesterday morning....

"You'll never know what God can do with what you have, until you bring it to Him."




4- The only thing that motivates me to get to the gym at 9AM on a Saturday... the fact that it will be dead and that it's legs day!



5- My new favorite snack?? A slice of 100% Whole Wheat Bread with 1tbsp of Peanut Butter and 1tsp of honey. I don't know who I have turned into!


6- Totally loving MyFitnessPal. Thank to all my twitter pals for suggesting that app to me! {It's a calorie counter, for those who don't know}


Hope y'all had a great weekend!



22 comments:

Kenj said...

I love myfitness pal. I started using it a few months ago and actually found out I wasn't eating enough calories. I do p90x and Insanity and wasn't taking in enough calories. Love the app!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

I'm so jealous! My dog hates baths, it would make things way easier if he at least would hold still :) Sounds like a great weekend to me!

Unknown said...

good for you going to the gym on Saturday! I need to get back into my routine - life keeps getting in the way!

Ruger LOVE LOVE LOVES being dried off. I think it is all the pressure from trying to get him as dry as possible. he's a lunatic lol

Shannon Marie said...

Bedside Baptist! Hilarious- I want to start using that! MFP is my favorite- I've been logging my food for almost a year and I've lost 8 pounds! Lately I've been eating whole wheat/grain toast with 1 tbsp of peanut butter- great snack!

So jealous you got sun! :) Have a super week! xo

Rebekah said...

Jax loves drying time? You have to get a video! Poor Glenda hates baths, but the girl loves her pool time. I'm jealous of your weather. I can't wait for it to be summer!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

My dog loves to get dried off too!! I think it's her favorite part! Love your blog, I'm a new follower! :)

Caroline said...

Love MyFitnessPal. It's great. And I wish Knox loved baths. He HATES them so I make Fred give them to him!

Danielle and Trev said...

LOVE My Fitness Pal. Your blog is adorable. Newest reader!

Jaclyn said...

i need a pool. a little sun bath would have been lovely this weekend!

carissa said...

ahhh! i want some sun! it'll come soon. can't wait.

Unknown said...

Whaaaat, pool time?! We're having crazy cold weather here in Ottawa and a pile of extra snow! I'm now dreaming of hot summer days. Hope you have a great week!

rebecca said...

haha. is jax drinking the dripping bath water? what a cutie.

Adrienne said...

Love it! Way to be at the gym on a Saturday :) And, I can't believe it's spring!

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous you had warm enough temperatures to layout in! Wish they'd come to the Carolinas!

Sandy a la Mode said...

bread with peanut butter and honey? love it!

Chelsea said...

Great Misc Monday!
I also use FitnessPal and really like it, and the inaugural sunburn? I totally got one at our track meet this past weekend; I was pumped to get some sun on my face!

Amanda Marshall said...

That quote is AMAZING!

Unknown said...

love the pics!

p.s. I tagged you in a post today!

Anna @ IHOD said...

We almost reached sunburn weather hear in GA;)
Church from bed?! LOL! I don't think I would do so well with that option.
Have a lovely week M!

Megan said...

He loves baths?! Oh my gosh, Diesel hates them so much. He totally freaks out. It's kinda funny. Haha.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Dog bath time is always so funny! Thats so great that he likes it! I am impressed you go to the gym on Saturdays--way to go!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Our little maltese used to go haywire after baths, too. What is about wet dogs? Ha! :)