Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday's Letters



{love}


Dear Jesus, Sometimes I get scared giving it all to you. After a year full of closed doors, one has finally opened and it is exactly what you knew I desired. I almost broke down in tears this morning. My heart is full of thankfulness. Dear bloggy friends, the ol blog here will be going through BIG changes. Involving a major name change as I go through a change in my own life. I can't wait to share it with y'all. For now, please excuse the mess the blog will experience. Dear Jax, you're my boy! Always and forever! Thanks for greeting me {read: attacking me} when I come home from work. Best part of my day. Dear weights/gym, you are kicking my rear. And I like it. The results make it all worth it! EAT CLEAN, TRAIN DIRTY! Dear Cardio, starting this weekend, we reunite. It's about to get hardcore up in hurrrr! Goodbye extra fat, goodbye saddlebags. You won't be missed. Dear Facebook, we have such a love hate relationship. The only thing I love about you is that I get to talk to my soldier boy. When he gets back to the states, I think you and I might have to part ways. Sorry. It's been real, though. Dear Soldier Boy, words can't describe the emotions I go through daily. 28 days til I am in your arms, til we are on the beach, enjoying ice cold beers together. You're my favorite. 


Photobucket

16 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! 28 days is NOTHING!! how very exciting =)

I hope you have an amazing weekend =)

Erica said...

You are seriously the cutest blogger ever! Can't wait to see the new changes! :) P.S. 28 days?! Yippee!!

July said...

so excited for you and only 28 days left!!!! I'm so excited I came across your blog - I love it!!!!!

Amira said...

Awww your letter to soldier boy gave me butterflies :-) 28 days will fly by!

xo,
Amira

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

I can totally relate with Facebook ;) Love/hate... bleh! Sounds like some exciting changes!! Love your cute blog and looking forward to following it!!

Jessica said...

i'm so excited for you to experience that reunion. there is honestly nothing like it! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Love your letters!! How exciting only 28 days left :) Hope you have a fabulous weekend girl

Ashley said...

I'm sure 28 days feels like forever to you right now, but he will be here before you know it!

Adrienne said...

Uhm, first of all, LOVE the pictures- too cute! So excited you get to see him soon! Hooray! And amen to the Jesus part- it's so hard not knowing the whole plan, but it's so comforting knowing it's under His control :) Happy Friday!

Melanie said...

pictures = adorable. great post :)

Ashley said...

Awww... new changes?! Let us in on the secret. ;)

How exciting you'll be with your soldier boy so soon!

carissa said...

i hope 28 days (maybe 26 by now) goes by in a heartbeat!

Emily said...

loves them all! Especially Jesus, i'm with you on that one right now!

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww 28 days will fly by soo fast!! :) can't wait to see all the changes!!

Holly said...

Those pictures are wonderful :) Military relationships are tough but worth it!

Kasey Lynne said...

God is good isn't he?? Always throws something at us when we least expect it!! Happy for you!

YAY! Only 28 days left! SO EXCITING.