Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Jax baby- I love you crazy boy. Your cuteness kills me every single day. 


Dear Baby Brother- Yes, you will always be considered the 'baby'. I love sitting in the stands at the ol alma mater to watch you rock it at your lacrosse games. I am determined to figure out this game. 


Dear Invisible Children- I will not stop at nothing to spread the word about Kony 2012. Even after all the crap I've encountered for supporting y'all. I believe in what you do and have done for the past 10 years for these children. I am also amazed at the quick response and changes to the website for the haters/critics. 


Dear Social Media- you're powerful and it absolutely amazes me. 


Dear Coworkers- I'd appreciate it greatly if you'd stop taking candy from my candy dish or at least be so kind as to bring in a new bag to replenish my stash. The candy is, afterall, for our clients. Just sayin'. 


Dear Sun- please grace me with your presence this weekend. 


Dear Soldier Boy- I miss you so much. Can't believe you only have two weeks left in Afghanieland! Rough month for us and I know we are going to face so many more challenges to our relationship, but I know we can get through this together. Next few months are going to be amazing! Get your butt home safe. And I am kinda sorta excited for us to communicate like normal people soon! Weird. Oh, and can you please talk like this more often? Mmk, thanks.

xoxo.



Photobucket

12 comments:

Heather (Heatherella) said...

Love all of these:)

Ps- Is Jax playing with a dead animal?

Pss- KONY 2012!

Psss- You and Soldier Boy are SO cute:)

That is all!

Mateya said...

So excited that Soldier Boy will be home soon! Can't wait for you guys to be together :)

Alexa said...

Great reminders for the weekend. I'm right there with you on Kony2012.

Kenj said...

These are so adorable. I also have to ask..what is jax playing with!?

Andrea @ Love is... said...

Oooh, love your pup he's adorable! And glad you solider boy will be home soon! = )

New follower!

Katie said...

I was amazed by social media this week too! It was awesome to see so many people get involved in something, and be like a global community.

I hope your two weeks go by fast :)

Megan said...

You and soldier boy are too cute! And Jax, of course.

Unknown said...

So happy that your soldier will be home SOOOOOoon!!!
I remember the months and months of being apart from my Sailor. Here's to the day he's back :)

Have a lovely weekend!

Sarah said...

delightful idea ...

Such a joy to stumble over here tonight. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to dip in all sorts of goodness.

Splashin,
Sarah

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I'm a huge believer in standing up for what we believe in...your dedication to Invisible Children is wonderful. I think it's a great cause. :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww what a cute idea to write letters to people on here!! xo

Nicole said...

first of allll. thank you for all the sacrifices you and your have made for our country. i admire and respect and appreciate you so much.

second. i second and third your love letter to the sun. amen and amen.

xo