Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW

I haven't linked up with Jamie for WILW in such a long time! This is so overdue!


I am loving Jesus. I personally think Easter is much more significant than Christmas, yet I feel it isn't as big of a "holiday". The Good Friday service is actually one of my favorite services to attend on Easter weekend. I am not saying that the birth of Jesus isn't important, but we wouldnt be who or where we are today without Him dying on the cross for our sins so that we may have eternal life through HIM?! Blows me away. And the week leading up to his crucification...all the hatred he received, yet He loved them. "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." I encourage y'all to watch The Passion of Christ this weekend.

I am *always* loving my sweet baby boy Jax... even when he hogs my bed and forces me to sleep in awkward positions.

I am loving this book I am reading, Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? It is soo good and so powerful. It's about the Proverbs 31 woman, and how to take singleness as a gift, just as marriage is a gift. Last night I read about the verse in Ephesians about "women submit to your husbands". Most women HATE that. I think it's more the word "submit" that turns us off. But, the book talked about how it is God whom tells us to be submissive, not our Husbands. Just like a son submits to his father. Men are meant to be the leaders and we are meant to be their supporters. I was able to see that in a whole new light last night.

I am loving this Orlando fashion blog, J's Everyday Fashion, I have been following for about a year now. She has recently inspired me to step up my game at work. I am a very fashionable person, but when it comes to work... I don't put much effort into it. I also am not an accessorizer, thankfully my mother is, so I have been borrowing from her. You really should go check out her blog...you will love it and her killer legs and gorgeous Michael Kors watch!!! Kinda thinking about doing a once a week fashion post.

I am loving the beach day trip I took to Tampa...it was a perfect day. I forgot how much I loved the west coast of FL and their beaches.


I am loving that I am on my mini Spring Break before my last and final class EVER! Woop Woop!

I am loving YoCrunch Greek Yogurt. It's the bomb. I discovered it at Wal-Mart. {I am trying to get my nutrition back in check}. Best part is it's only $1!!!! The honey and strawberry are the best! Go get you some!


What are you loving today?

24 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Such a fun post and I will be trying out that yogurt, yum!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

yes i'm totally planning to watch the Passion this weekend. i honestly have to emotionally prep myself for it - and i plan to watch it at night 'cause then my whole day is gone. it's such "a slap in your face" reminder but in a good way :)

such a good list - love ya!

Rebekah said...

I completely agree about Easter. I love that part in Ephesians. We had that read at our wedding. It's changed how I am as a wife!

Sandy a la Mode said...

mmm that granola looks sooo fab!!

Tiff said...

I love Good Friday! I am so looking forward it! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Kit said...

I love greek yogurt too!!!

Great things you are loving today!

Caroline said...

I totally agree about Easter and Christmas. So many people forget the real meaning of Easter.

Amanda said...

Yep! Amen!!!!! we serve a risen Lord! :) i have never seen yocrunch before. i must find that! oh i would love to go to the beach again this summer. you lucky duck! ;)

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

The picture from your beach trip is great!!! I so wanna be at the beach right now!!

Terésa Marie said...

Um I'm loving you blog. Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to read more.

Whim Wham Life said...

I've been craving yogurt/granola for the past few days! I need to get to the store and grab some of those! Ummm, and I've been craving some sunshine and the beach. I'll have to wait a little while on that one! Grrr. xoxo

Jamie Kubeczka said...

That beach looks amazing!! Love Flordia!

Blair McLeod said...

so many things to be thankful for!!

mmmm... a beach trip sounds perfect right about now.

i never read taht book, but several of my friends loved it. i'm assuming it is by the same author as "i kissed dating goodbye"

Unknown said...

I love Greek Yogurt! Great loves!

Megan said...

Ugh. I got so distracted by J's fashion blog. Just wasted 30 minutes of my time. Haha. THANKS!! : )

Love what you said about Easter! I totally agree. Where would we be without the Resurrection??

Unknown said...

These are all so beautiful Michelle! :)

xoxo
Katie

the nichols' family said...

I'm so thankful for Jesus' sacrifice as well... and LOVE J's Everyday Fashion Blog! She does a great job pulling outfits together! :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I will definitely try that greek yogurt! My Jax hogs the bed too! Must be a "jax" thing! Have a great rest of the week!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness I have got to get a copy of that book! Seriously, it sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing! :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

mmm the yo crunch yogurt looks delish!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you are liking that book! Definitely one of my favorite books!!!

Take care and have a great weekend!

Meg said...

We watch the Passion every Easter weekend, my children usually watch the "kid friendly" version...this Good Friday is going to be even more special, my children are being Baptized tomorrow evening...i've never been so proud!
P.S. my wedding vows were very traditional, by the Book!
Enjoy your day and have a lovely Easter!
xoxo~Meg

Miss Chelsea said...

You had me at "michael kors watch" -- I'm off to check out this fashion blog!

Unknown said...

well well, I would love a day trip to the beach right about now! don't fret the haters...

check out my giveaway!!!


http://angelas-eyes.blogspot.com