Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday

 
Today's Topic: BLING BLING
 
Well, Jax is a boy, a macho badass boy. Afterall, he was named after Jax(Jackson) on the FOX show Sons of Anarchy, you know...the sexy badass biker. If I was going to get a girl pup, I was going to name her Gemma, which is Jax's Mother on the show. 
 
Jax is also stubborn, so for a while I had been using a choke collar on him for our walks. Last week I started using his harness because he has FINALLY learned to walk by my side instead of dragging me.
 
{mind you, he does indeed have both ears, i just have no idea where the other one went to in this pic, lol}
 
Jax turns 1 year old this month! For his birthday I got him a camoflauge collar. So macho.
 

{such a goober}

{cuddling with momma}

13 comments:

Blair McLeod said...

dear jax,

you are oh so very very cute!
(just like your mom)

xo,
blair

melissa said...

Awww, what a sweetheart! I am loving Jax's bling bling!!! He is TOO cute xo

Rebekah said...

Ok, do you like the choke collar?? Glenda is 3 and we've had her for a year and a half and basically had to start from scratch when training her. Walking her daily is a task because she pulls so much and even after lots of time working with her, there hasn't been much improvement. We've thought about that collar, but I don't know!

Jax is super cute! I love his camo collar!

Amanda said...

jax's camo collar is very cool! :) i just want to hug him!!!!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Love the colar! Happy bday to your pup!

Annie said...

aw, pup cuddles are the best :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, he is so stinking cute!!! LOVE the camouflage collar....I need to find one!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, our doggies would be best friends, Michelle! Seriously!!

C Mae said...

I'm glad you participated!! :) I think a lot of bloggers didnt today bec they have boy dogs? I didnt mean bling like Rhinestones lol I was hoping people would just get it meant collar! :) thanks girl for linking up!

Venessa said...

Love all of these pics of him! Where did that other ear go? He is so cute!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

sooooo very precious!

choose to be happy blog said...

hi pretty girl!!! loved your comment it made me laugh, and YES i was in Alpha Delta Pi at the University of Alabama!! What about youuu!!

BJJ said...

Jax and Millie need to have a combined party! They are neighbors, after all!

And I love his new camo bling... what a Southern boy!