Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday's Letters!





{y'all he did this for five minutes! apparently he didn't want it to be bed time}



Dear Jax baby, you are the bestest furbaby ever. 


Dear April 13th, be kind to my sister today, it's her birthday! She feels super old (25) and I find it my duty as her older, more mature sister to rub it in as much as possible. Muahahahaha. 


Dear Life, you have been wonderful this year. 


Dear Body, we are finally getting along, let's keep it that way, I kinda love it. 


Dear Shorts, after years of despising summer because I hate the way I look in shorts, I have finally found comfort in wearing you again. Welcome back into my life. 


Dear God, you have shown me so much the past few months. My heart has been changing. Thank you for taking me the long route sometimes. I know now that I needed it. 


Dear Francis Chan, I am reading your book Crazy Love again (because I was able to DL it for free on my Kindle! Holla!) and it's really sinking in this time. You're an inspiration. 


Dear Soldier Boy, 8 days! EIGHT DAYS. Can't wait to walk through that airport and see your handsome smiling face. And I kinda sorta can't wait til we are FB official. Hehehe. Love you!




Have an awesome weekend friends!




Photobucket

18 comments:

Mere said...

Jax is too crazy! haha, what in the world was that all about?! :p
And YAY for Crazy Love! I just started it on Monday and am loving it so far. Hoping it's a life-changer for me :)
Hope you have an awesome weekend too!

Miss Chelsea said...

AH! I cant wait til its FBO!

Kenj said...

HAHA! Facebook Official..its a big deal! I love when JAx shakes his tail...adorable. I love when my pup goes crazy like this..its the cutest!

Nicole said...

I love that video of Jax! Dakota does that sometimes too, especially when she gets super excited!

And I love that you talked about how God took you on the long route, because that's definitely where He's taking me and I'm trusting that it's for a very good reason. By the way, I have Francis Chan's Crazy Love but haven't read it yet...is it super good?! I've heard great things about it.

Anonymous said...

Yay Yay Yay! I love your letters! Jax is too funny.
I am going to check out all those work outs you been doing. I dislike shorts weather too...
I ordered the BL Calorie Counter book today so hopefully that will help me in that area, I really struggle in calorie counting......
I DL the Crazy Love book to my kindle too. I am sooo excited to read it. Happy Happy Friday! :)

Ashley said...

I feel like God often takes me the long route too... but that makes the destination sweeter sometimes. (:

I really need to workout more often. Shorts aren't my best friend right now, but I hope to be better friends in the not too distant future hehe.

Rebekah said...

Jax is too cute! Glenda does the same thing. We just say she's running laps but she always ends up doing circles on our bed and messing everything up!

Yay for 8 days and FB official soon!! :)

Life's Tails said...

Your dog is freaking adorable!!!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Eeek! Eight days! Happy birthday to your sister! I love how much your love your furbaby :)

Oh, and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

The Bold Abode said...

What a crazy puppy! Love, love, love Friday's letters!!!

Unknown said...

Hi! I am a new follower from over at Adventures of Newlyweds. Jax is so cute and that video is hilarious. Tank used to get that hyper but he hasn't in a while. Thank God because I don't think I could handle all 117+ lbs of him running around like carazzzy!!! lol
love your blog and can't wait to read your next post (:
have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Awww, your pup is the cutest! Happy b-day to your sis....and yay! countdown!! Have a great weekend :)

Megan said...

I love your letters and your dog is gorgeous! I'm a new follower from the hop and have just written my own Friday's Letters post for the first time. I would love for you to check it out and maybe follow back :)

Hope you have a great weekend and happy birthday to your sister!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Call it Adventure said...

Aww, I like your letters. They are so body positive. :) Rock the self-love, it's a wonderful thing!

Heather said...

Love this!

And you'll be with your boy before you know it!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, Jax is precious!! He is hopping around like a bunny!! Haha.

Sandy a la Mode said...

ahh i don't like wearing shorts either!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

So that means...even LESS than 8 days now!! I'm so happy for you! :) I know you are soooo ready to see him.

Hope you had a great weekend!!