Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Letters

{bath time}

{new bffs}


Dear Jax, Mommy is going to miss you so much next week! Behave yourself. Oh, and I am so happy you and Hunter (my sister's fiance's pup) are finally bffs. Now we are all one big happy family. Also, I'm sorry that I am not sorry that the sister's fiance threw you into the pool. Hehe. Dear The Dream Team, this video made my week. Thanks. Dear Hawaii, see you tomorrow! Can't wait to soak in your sun, hike your trails, capture your beauty, and eat lots of good (but healthy) food! Dear Bloggy Friends, fell free to follow me on twitter to stay up to date on my Hawaii trip. Also, do you love my new layout? Don't forget to read my 'about me' page!! Oh, and stay tuned for a cute new love story in the works. I know many of you don't know the story behind Soldier Boy and I. Dear United, please take good care of me. I have two very long flights with y'all. Really hope I don't encounter any crazy pilots, flight attendants, or passengers. I love flying, please don't ruin it for me. Dear Soldier Boy, there are just no words. A million miles away today, in each others arms tomorrow. High five!



Photobucket


{how cute is the new button?!}


xoxo.


17 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to hear about Hawaii!

Jamie said...

Love the layout!!!!
Have an amazing time in Hawaii!!!
And YESSSS!!! I want to hear this love story!!! I've been curious. ;)
xoxo

Kenj said...

I love love love the new layout. I am actually getting a tattoo in June with a feather like in your heading. I am so so so excited for you to go see Soldier boy! Have a wonderful time!

Mateya said...

Love the new look and goodness gracious I am so excited for you to go to Hawaii!!!! :)

★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey girlie! i saw you over on Fridays Letters and wanted to say i LOVE your blog!
and i love your letters too!

newest stalker! errr.. i mean follower ;)!!

say hi back sometime?
xxxx

Christina said...

Yay! Have so much fun in Hawaii!! Enjoy your time with your soldier boy :) YAY!

Mish Lovin' Life said...

Love the new layout! I'm all about simplicity!! Have a great trip!!!!! :)

Tami said...

Love your new blog design! It's perfect. Have a WONDERFUL time in Hawaii with your Soldier Boy. ;)

Jane said...

Have such a good time in Hawaii finally getting to enjoy seeing your man! I'm so excited for the two of you. And, I love the new blog look!

Michelle said...

The blog looks great! Clean and simple, just how I like it :)

Have SO MUCH FUN in Hawaii!!

Adrienne said...

OH my gosh, have SO much fun! I love the new layout- it's gaw-geous.

Have a blast, and I'm definitely following you on Twitter now :)

Kasey Lynne said...

EEEEEKKKKK! Sooooo excited for you girl!!!
Enjoy your time with Soldier Boy..and take LOTS AND LOTS of IG photos ;)

Sarah said...

Love the feather :) Can't wait to hear about your trip. Have an amazing time!! Tell Soldier Boy hello!

Jamie said...

Have a great time in Hawaii!

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, I hope you are having SO SO much fun!!!! Take lots of pictures!! And I adore the new layout!

Ashley said...

aww you're the sweetest - thanks friend!

have SO MUCH FUN in hawaii!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Such a sweet post and pictures :)!