Friday, April 20, 2012

Something New


Friends! Welcome to my lovely re-designed blog!
I love it. Simple. Clean. 
I am so happy with how it turned out. 


Special thanks to: 

Amanda
this lovely lady did my beautiful header and navigation bar! She was a huge help for fixing/simplifying my blog since I am somewhat illiterate in this area! She also quickly picked up on the vibe I was aiming for. Huge plus!

My bff. She is always helping me with design work. She's pretty dang good too! She did my cute 'hi! my name is michelle' picture. She also designed my sisters save-the-dates and wedding invitations! Can't wait to show those off come August.

*I will also be adding some new social media buttons done by the ever so talented Rachel*



If you click on over to my 'about me' page you can read about why I blog/what triggered the blog change.


xoxo.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new look!

Candace said...

It looks SO good! I looooove it!

Kasey Lynne said...

love it!!! the colors are SO fabulous!

BARBIE said...

Love the new look!