Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fitness Talk


{i love this}



It seems that Tuesday's have turned into fitness talks! 

Hope y'all don't mind! 

Everyone needs a lil {or a lot} of motivation every now and then!



"THE SWEAT, THE TIME, THE DEVOTION... IT PAYS OFF."



I got my body fat percentage checked today.

Stats: 

March 16
Weight: 118
Body Fat %: 24

April 17
Weight: 116
Body Fat %: 22

I am in the category considered "fit" or "healthy" for women.

Do you see that?!?! I AM DOWN 2% in BF!!! 
It's a small number but it means so much!
My hard work and dedication is paying off. Seeing the results is what really keeps me motivated.
My weight, I could care less about, as I have previously talked about.


I also found an awesome recipe for those looking for a quick meal on-the-go or for work.

Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins- they are delicious.



Get moving, friends! 

xoxo.

5 comments:

Mateya said...

So great to see the proof that your hard work is paying off! :)

Amanda said...

you are so stinkin awesome friend!!!! seeing results is the best feeling!

Ashley Slater said...

awesome! 2% is a big number when you are talking about overall body fat! you are rockin' it! also, I love that you put the picture that talks about lifting up, I hate that girls think they are going to get "bulky and huge" lifting weights, I want to shake them! YOU WILL JUST TONE UP! aghhhh! :)

xo,
ashley

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Dang girlfriend you are going to be lookin hot this summer! And for Hawaii of course! I need to make some of those muffins..

Caroline said...

That is awesome girl! You look fab!