Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FT2- I DID IT!


Fitness Talk 2:





Guess what y'all?! 


Man, I don't even know where to begin. It's been a real tough journey. There were many many days where I had to force myself out the door/fight with my laziness/fight my way to the weights at the gym/eat healthy. The last week was the hardest, as mentioned before, because of the cardio workouts. I won't go into this too much more since I already talked about my experience here.

Before starting this program, by no means was I overweight. I ate awful though. I treated my body like a waste basket. And you can tell. I have some saddlebags and cellulite that my little frame should not have. I didn't step on a scale the entire 12 weeks because losing weight was not my end goal. I'm 5'2 and weighed 120lbs before starting. At the end of this program I now weigh 118lbs.  Therefore I have a lot more work to do. I've seen a huge improvement. My legs have not only gained muscle but they have leaned out, abs/lovehandles are shrinking, and my arms have gained muscle/leaned out. Seeing the progress my body has made makes myself even that more motivated to keep it going. I refuse to let myself slip again!


Friends, I dare you to ditch the scale!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, here are the raw, unedited pictures.
It's hard to show these but I want y'all to see my progress.
And I want to document it for myself.

No pictures of my legs though.
I am not at a point where I am happy with them to be able to show them off.

note to self: take better pictures or have someone else take them for you.



PHASE 1

You can pretty much see I am just all flab. No definition.




PHASE 2

leaner, obliques making a slight comeback.



PHASE 3

I love my arms.



The supplements I took:


-most found via bodybuilding.com
-C4 Extreme - Blue Razz is a booster drink. I take it before a run or leg workout.
-I don't really like the RELOAD.
-Accelerade - Orange is my favorite drink while on a run or during a workout.
-I use chocolate whey protein for after my workouts, mixed with unsweetend vanilla almond milk.
-I use the vanilla whey protein (bought at Walmart) for my morning smoothies or to put into recipes.




Thank you to all who have motivated/encouraged/loved on me! 



--------------------------------------------------------
















19 comments:

According to Jax said...

You look fantastic!!! Did you take any supplements or anything? What was your daily calorie intake!? I definitely need to get on track and get fit!

Mateya said...

Good for you! You look fantastic!

Shannon Marie said...

Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment. I'm currently injured- it's so frustrating that I'm not able to work out. Dedicate one of your workouts to me! ha

Caroline said...

Way to go, girl! You look and I'm sure feel awesome!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Way to go!!! You look amazing!! I'm jealous of your arms. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dang Girl you look FANTASTIC! You did a great job! Great movtivation! Keep it up! :)

erica said...

Oh my gosh what a huge difference! I definitely need to be doing what you are! Love your blog! xo

Lindsey said...

Wow!!! You look amazing!!! I spy a 6 pack. Keep it up!

Mish Lovin' Life said...

Gurl look at dem GUNS!!! That's awesome!! So proud!!

I can't wait to stop this stupid marathon training so I can get in the gym and pump some iron!! :)

Ashley said...

I've got some flab action going on... I'd love to see my ab muscles again some day haha. (: I need to get myself lifting more weights and eating better.

Your arms look amazing! I bet you'll be rocking a great bikini bod in Hawaii!

Emily said...

Look at you go!! Congrats you look fantastic!

Kenj said...

This is awesome! You look fabulous! I don't know how you took c4 it makes me soo jittery. The only pre-workout I found that I like is n.o. xplode. Good for youm though!

Rebekah said...

Girl you are awesome and I think you look amazing!

Kasey Lynne said...

Good job girl!! You look amazing!!!

Erica said...

Perfect motivation for starting this work out plan on the 15th. Eck! You look amazing and confident! :)

Adrienne said...

Wow! Great work! You look gorgeous, healthy, strong, and best of all, HAPPY!

Awesome work!

Raquel said...

You go girl!! Look at those muscles!

Tami said...

Congratulations on finishing the program! You look amazing! It's crazy what weight training and clean eating can do for your body!

Brooke said...

Sooooo proud of you!!! You look amazing!!