Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend in Photos



What happened to the weekend?

How is it APRIL?! 

The month I have been waiting for, for what feels like forever!


Despite living through a mini hurricane, I had myself a lovely weekend.


 {a random horse joined us along the river on saturday}


{my cute lil kitty posing for a picture} 


{brunch date @ peach valley cafe- lake mary, fl; soooo good!}

{french toast- my cheat meal}

{fancy lil pet store}

{a dog's heaven. you better believe i got some goodies for my baby boy!}


{lil bit of country life in lake mary, fl}




{my sweet friend lauren}







Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!


19 DAYS!




9 comments:

Mateya said...

Looks like a great weekend :)

Kenj said...

Looks like an amazing weekend!

Unknown said...

I SO need to go to that little doggy bakery! how cute!

I LOVE me some french toast!!! =)

Sounds like a great weekend and I have NO IDEA how it is ALREADY April!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Looks like so much fun - and your french toast looks amazing!! :)

Rebekah said...

That french toast looks amazing! I need to figure out if we have a store like that pet one around my area. Glenda would love it! Yay for 19 days!!

Unknown said...

That little pet bakery is adorable!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

That brunch looks amazing. :) Love the picture of Lauren, so sweet.

Jesse @ goodgirlgoneglad said...

Looks like a fun weekend!
=)

Lauryn said...

Look at all of those pet treats! How fun. I would love to take Layla somewhere like that :)