Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Doppleganger!


A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


This is such a fun link up with the gorgeous and hilarious Raven.
Love that girl and her blog andddd her adorable children.


So, I swear I don't have a doppleganger.....
but here goes... 

Round 1:



Priscilla Presley.... REALLY?! Ew.


Round 2:



SERIOUSLY?!?!?!??! I love how Tyra Banks is thrown in there.
George Clooney, are you my father?


Round 3:



RAVEN! How ironic that Ronaldo both ends up on our matches.
What the what?!


I have been told I look like Jennifer Garner and Nelly Furtado.


Who is YOUR doppleganger?


10 comments:

Mateya said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I don't think I have one either.

Michelle said...

haha that is so funny!

Jamie said...

Hilarious. You're definitely a mix between Tyra and George Clooney ;)

Arielle said...

I def think you look like Jen Garner!

ty said...

Hahahahah I had a Boris Becker with one of my many tries too!

Bekkah said...

the more i see these, i think that website just throws in some fillers haha. but i can totally see how you look like jennifer garner. thanks for stoppin by my blog :]

Caroline said...

I tried this and it said I looked like Danny Glover. Ummmm...I don't think so.

Jess said...

I can totally see the Jennifer Garner in you!
Ronaldo....ehhh not so much ;)

One of my friends did mine and it came up as Paris Hilton...UM WHAT NO!

Happy Tuesday!
xo

Courtney Cakes said...

If i squint my eyes you totally do look like Tyra or George Clooney...

I also questioned whether my birth father when I saw Bon Jovi as my match...

Ashley said...

I can totally see the Jen Garner....George Clooney...not so much! haha

Hmm, remember Lana from Smallville? I get told I look like her and Audrina Patridge...totally dont' see either but I'll take it! haha


Loved seeing everyone's flattering and not-so-flattering look a likes! :)