Monday, April 9, 2012

BOI


I am so excited to finally link up with Jenni for the Best of Instagram Link-up!




1. Good Friday service; A lady in our church made this cross
2. Me and my lil bunny. You'd think he would be use to being forced to take pictures with his momma. Nope!



3. gorgeous lily's my mom bought
4. corona time at an easter luncheon


pictures that didn't make it on instagram...


he thinks im crazy. and yes, i darkened my hair, you aren't seeing things. the blonde was too much.


aaaaaand, in case you were wondering how soldier boy has been.... clearly he is doing just fine. 
ya know, living it up in Hawaii. 
no big deal. 

{mine}


12 days!!!!


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!




9 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Mmmm Corona!! I LOVE instagram - I'm practically obsessed. I'll have to find you on it!!

Shannon Marie said...

I am an Instagram addict! Love it. And also, wanted to let you know your hair cut is adorable! :) xo

Anonymous said...

Girl get to Hawaii!! :) Happy Monday. Love the Easter dress.

Jane said...

Woopwoop for Hawaii! I seriously want an Iphone just for Instagram haha. Oh well. Love the doggie photos!

Kenj said...

I love that I can Instagram now! Im glad you had a good week!

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a lovely Easter weekend. Your pup is just adorable.... and so is your hair... in every color! (:

Hawaii in 12 days?! I could use a vacation. I'm sure you're looking forward to one.... and to seeing your solider boy. How exciting.

Ashley said...

Instagram is seriously addicting! Love the gorgeous spring lilly!

Chrissi said...

i SOOO need to do this link up! i {heart} instagram! so happy we follow each other now too ;)

PS, your hair...i am loving it! the color looks beautiful, the bangs are lovely, and you're stunning (as usual, my friend!)

XO

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

I havent read your blog in a few months.. You look so happy! Very excited for you!