Sunday, October 14, 2012

CURRENTLY


The past week has looked like this. Hubby got diagnosed with Malaria. It wasn't pretty. 
But he is finally feeling better! Thank God! It's nice to have my Hubby back.


My sweet boy arrives THIS FRIDAY!!!! 
Our lil family will finally be complete again!





reading I haven't read much lately... Basically stuff about Malaria. 
writing lots of addresses for mailing Scentsy stuff out! & a grocery list.
listening to Hubby flip through a million stations (he can never keep it at one, must be a guy thing) and him screaming that for some reason there is only one football game showing on TV.
thinking about how busy this week is going to be, but Friday is going to be the best day.
smelling my coffee...mmmm. One of the best smells ever.
wishing to figure out my life. I've been feeling useless lately. I hate not being able to get a job to help with getting us to be debt free from my student loans. 
hoping to visit a pumpkin patch today; for a safe flight for my baby Jax; for good Scentsy parties this weekend.
wearing pj's :)
loving that Hubby is feeling better; my Hubby; the gloomy sky
wanting all things Fall; to wear a scarf and boots but that is just silly here in Hawaii
needing to go grocery shopping; to get outside because I am going stir crazy from being couped up in a hospital and our home.
feeling almost happy; rested
clicking through the Air Force officer career website.... more on that later.


HAVE A LOVELY WEEK!!! 
 


9 comments:

Ashley said...

Malaria... yikes! I hope your hubby gets back to normal soon.

I hope you get to visit a pumpkin patch today, that sounds like fun. Oh, and I'd like a sample of that scent of the month... yum.

Happy Sunday!

Sandy a la Mode said...

aww i hope your hubby gets better really soon!! love ya girl!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Brooke T said...

I hope he feels better soon!!

Ashley said...

How in the world did he get malaria?? I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Kait said...

Hey girl! I'm doing a Cara Box swap with your friend Kaitlyn who told me to head on over and check out your blog! I love it! I was finally able to put 2 and 2 together and then realized (I think?! or maybe I'm just going crazy...) that you follow me on Twitter, too! So I'm very excited to follow along! My boyfriend is also stationed in Hawaii, but I'm still here in PA. To say it's really long distance would be the understatement of the year. Love seeing all your photos!

XO
Kait

BeckyJo606 said...

I can't believe your husband has malaria! But, I am glad the doctors figured it out and he is getting meds for it! And, I can't wait until you have your puppy back! :)

BARBIE said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby, but thankful he's on the mend.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Wowza. Malaria? Sounds like an eventful week. Glad he's feeling better! Dogs will always make it better eh? :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Happy that your hubby is feeling better. Poor guy! Malaria?!?!