Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bad Dreams


FACT: I love cereal.

I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I eat a bowl of cereal with my night time shows. 

Last night I had a dream that Hubby ate my box of Mini Wheats, more like a nightmare. I know you are probably thinking I am losing it but it's possible, though, I think he knows better. Most times I never finish my drinks or food. So he finishes the bottle of chocolate milk that I was craving, or my protein drinks...etc. 

Anyway, I laughed when I remembered this dream and how devastated I was.


Maybe I love cereal a little too much.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In other news...


My baby boy's flight has been booked and his last vet visit back home has been scheduled!

My monster arrives to the island, home to his mommy, October 19!!


{sweet face}


SO EXCITED but so nervous! 


Have you ever had to fly your dog somewhere?


xoxo.

3 comments:

Charissa Steyn said...

I have a cereal obsession too!! You speak my language ;)

tara said...

i just ate cereal for dinner! cereal is thebomb.com

Chrissi said...

omgeeee, i love me some cereal!! even more so now that i am preggo...watch out ;)