Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh, hey




I am indeed still alive. Just soaking up every minute with Soldier Boy that I can before he leaves me for a few months. Just wanted to pop in and say HI! I've missed y'all. I hope I haven't missed too much in y'alls lovely little lives. If so, tell me! There's no way I'll be able to catch up!! My new job doesn't allow me on the Internet and by the time I get home I am pooped and my nights have been stolen by Soldier Boy, which of course, I don't mind one bit. I'll catch y'all up with what's going on later!


xoxoxoxo



6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Soak it all up!!!

Amanda said...

enjoy every minute!!!! xoxo

Caroline said...

Enjoy this time! xoxox

Mateya said...

I was wondering about you! :) Glad you're enjoying your time with SB!!!

CAD Design said...

So nice blog and so good

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time! XO