Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Letters


{palms in hawaii}


Dear Readers, May the Fourth be With You. #starwarsday 

Dear Cinco de Mayo, I can't wait to celebrate my Mexican heritage with lots of mexican food, starting with lunch today, and lot's of Corona. #vivalamexico 

Dear Hawaii, I miss you. I hope I get to see you again soon. 

Dear Body, get your sh*t together. 

Dear Jax, you'll always be momma's favorite boy. 

Dear Vodka-Soda-w/Lime, we get along great, I like you.

Dear Yogurt, I tried to incorporate you back into my diet. It did not go so well.... ya.

Dear Soldier Boy, how is it that every day we have been a part, despite missing each other ridiculously, we have grown so much closer and learned so much about each other?? I can't wait for you to get here and for the trip to NC. Me love you long time. 

ps- can you sneak a 6 pack of Maui Bikini Blonde beer, please?
pps- you're hot.



Photobucket



Have a wonderful Friday & weekend, friends!!!
xoxo.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Vodka sodas with lime is my go-to drink! <3

Anonymous said...

Love that picture! Screams vacation... I feel the same way about Hawaii. I want to go back now!!

Jamie said...

Hah hah to your "Dear body" :)

Anonymous said...

I could so use a Vodka-Soda Lime drinky or Maui Bikini Blonde Beer, ( which I have never had but sounds tastey) right about now! Haha! P.S. I love love love mexican food :) Have a great weekend!!! XO

Adrienne said...

Aww! Great letters :)

Haven't had vodka-lime-soda but I looooooooove gin + tonic...

MMMM....


Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Raven said...

you had to go and post those pictures of hawaii. I miss it sooo much!!!

oh and girl, I am SO into absolute citron with perrier water and lemon. SO good.

love your letter to your soldier boy. so sweet :)