Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday's Fancies- 4th of July!


Hey y'all! Linking up with {av} again this week!

Today's Friday's Fancies are 4th of July- FL Style! The past two July 4th's have been rainy days, and with the rain we have gotten this week, I am praying we will see the sun and be spared of rain for at least one day! But just in case...



If you like this, please head on over to {av}'s blog and "LIKE" my Friday's Fancies!!!





HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!!! 

Have a safe weekend!

PS- Have you signed up for my Bloggy Bracelet Swap?
No? What are you waiting for?! 


If you have, please make sure you check your email, fill out the form, and send it back to me ASAP!

12 comments:

Nikell said...

I love the dress. It has such nice vintage appeal!!

Stopping by from Friday's Fancies...have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Miss Chelsea said...

I love rainboots!!

Ashley said...

That dress is great... and those boots too! Let's hope for no rain on the 4th.

p.s. I liked your outfit on av's blog!

Natalie said...

that umbrella is amazing!

Stephanie said...

Love the outfit! Hopefully you won't need the umbrella this year! :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute hunter boots! hopefully you wont need them :) xoxo jillian:: stop by! i'm hosting a jewelry giveaway

Heather (Heatherella) said...

I love that you call them wellies too:)

BFFness!

Mere said...

I hope you won't have a rainy 4th, but if you do, that outfit would be perfect! :)
I've been debating it all week and I am giving in...sign me up for the Bloggy Bracelet Swap!!! =)

Ana said...

This outfit is so adorable! I love the vintage touch of the dress.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo, Ana
My (Newly)Wed Life

Anonymous said...

the boots are great!!

carissa said...

i want Hunter boots so bad! love the blue ones. happy 4th weekend to you!

Ivana said...

I love that outfit, it´s just perfect! I love the wellies and that dress is simply gorgeous!
I´m your follower, your blog is really lovely!

Hope to see you soon over at my lifestyle blog :)

xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com