Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Year Older...

"I may not have gone where I needed to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

There is so much to say. SO much has changed. Good. And bad. I have gained some amazing friendships through blogging. I have lost many friendships in the 'real world'. My heart was shattered and has slowly been put back together. I have grown and come a long way. I became a momma, to my lil furbaby Jax. I GRADUATED COLLEGE. A life long goal, one I never thought I would reach. Where do I go from here? What does my life have in store for me at this rip age of 26?! Wish I knew. But, as God promised in Jeremiah...He has wonderful plans for me. I just sure hope it's a bit more happier than the last year.

I love each and every one of you!

IN HONOR OF MY BIRTHDAY...

...CUPCAKES FOR ALL!
Birthday Cupcake Gift Box for Luigiā€™s Girlfriend


Signs I am getting 'older':
Bed time: 10pm
I stayed up way past bed time and am hurtin' today.
Wrinkles...helllooooo wrinkle cream!
I did P90x's 10 minute workout...I can barely walk.

23 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to a beautiful lady, with a precious, honest heart and a thirst for God and life! Love you muchly!

Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Wishing you the best year ever! :)

maNda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday beautiful!!! Hope you have an incredible day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Love!! I hope you're enjoying a cupcake or twelve today!! :)

Christina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great time tonight! If you don't see HP by this weekend, we're going next Tuesday!

dottie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Yummm! Cupcakes!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i hope you have a wonderful time celebrating! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday, 26 will be great!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! Crazy to see how much happens in a year! Those cupcakes look amazing now you have me wanting some!

Mateya said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great weekend!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Michelle!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lauren said...

GOOD things are ahead for you, my friend!!!! Can’t wait to see you tomorrow. Love ya :) Happy Birthday!!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

Alisha said...

Hope today was just perfect!! Happy birthday again deary! I heart you. You've come so far in just a year, and I'm so glad I got to 'meet' you and see how you've grown in the past few months!

xoxo

Jessica said...

happy birthday! ...& cheers to another wonderful year ahead of you! xo

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

I'll be sending you my mailing address. I expect exactly fifty of those cupcakes in a box by monday. Cool? Seriously, did you make those??? They're BEAUTIFUL!

Happy, happy birthday! Hope the next year is even MORE amazing!

Ashley said...

Yay! Happy Birthday. (: thanks for the cupcake. hehe

I don't even think I could last 10 mins doing P90x ha! You did great.

Nicole @Team Pipkin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Unknown said...

haha Happy Birthday girl :) xo

BARBIE said...

So sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was fantastic. And hopefully you'll back cupcakes for me again soon.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!! (a little late :)