Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh Schnitzel


This weekend the Hubs and I set out on exploring our new town. We ventured to Downtown Chattanooga to check out the highly reviewed German gastro pub, Brewhaus. This was my first ever German food experience.

I learned that I hate bratwursts, but I love schnitzels, spaetzel and of course the bier.

The view was also wonderful! We got to see part of the sunset over the mountains and the river walk bridge. Afterward, we decided to do a little more exploring. We found an adorable doggie boutique, a delicious donut shop, and we stopped in to have a brew at Chattanooga Brewing Co

It's easy to say we are quickly falling in love with this town.


Have you ever tried German food? What's your favorite?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My family is German and for the most part I don't love German food lol!! ESPECIALLY bratwursts! ick! Glad to hear you are falling in love with your new home!

Anonymous said...

I'm not wild about German food, but I enjoy it occasionally. I normally hate sauerkraut but authentic German sauerkraut is pretty awesome.

Holly said...

Aww I love bratwursts!! Sorry you weren't a fan, but glad you had a good time with everything else!