Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Blessings


+ I GOT A JOB!
A huge blessing for our lil family! I spent months of job searching, applying, being let down over and over again. It's just a disheartening and tiring process. Tuesday my SIL revamped my resume {she's freaking amazing!}. I continued to send out my resume and just like that I got 3-4 emails back to set up interviews. The first one asked me to come in person to apply. So Thursday morning I applied and they interviewed me right on the spot {I haven't been interviewed in forever and to my surprise I was so confident and knew what I could do and what I had to offer}. I thought it went well but I didn't get my hopes up because not many places want to take in someone in the medical field who has no experience yet. I've been praying that someone would give me the chance. After the interview I talked to a couple of the other offers and set up interviews with them. Well wouldn't ya know! Later that evening I got a phone call with a job offer! I knew it was meant to be. I started the very next day. It is seriously a blessing! I am a Chiropractic Assistant. I have so much to learn and many opportunities to grow with this job, but I am thrilled and blessed.


+WE GOT A 2013 TOYOTA RAV4!

 Our 'family' car! But we won't be starting a family any time soon. An upgraded was needed though and we got a great deal on it. I love love love love it!


Happy Monday Everyone!

 
"There is always always always something to be thankful for."

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the job!!! How exciting for you! And the car, too? What a happy Monday :)

Jamie said...

Congratulations on your new job!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Awe that's great! Do you think it was all really in part to the resume re-vamp?! I'd be interested to see what your before and after resume looked like...

Kasey Lynne said...

Congratulations on the new job AND new car!! God's showering you with blessings all over the place! :)

Mrs. M ~ a.k.a. ~ April said...

I just read this and how exciting on both accounts! Your smile is so vibrant and says it all! Congratulations! Don't wait too long on them babies ;) (Oh gosh I sound like an old lady!)

Sarah said...

Congrats!! So many exciting things!!

Holly said...

Yay!!! Congrats on the job!!! And that car is awesome :)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Congratulations on your new job! I know that had to be a huge burden lifted off your shoulders :) Also congrats on your new car. That is always so fun :)

Like another person commented I would love to see a before&after of your resume, IF you'd be comfortable sharing that. If not I totally understand :)

Janna Renee said...

Congrats girl! That's awesome, and I wish you all the best!

Gentri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you!! Keep us updated on the job and how you like the car!