Monday, June 14, 2010

Miscellany Monday

What...It's Monday already?! Booooo.

Hello to all my new followers!!!

I was not ready for Monday. It has already been crazy. I already have a headache.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

ONE-

Somehow I found myself at Bass Pro Shop again this weekend. What has my boyfriend done to me!? I am starting to really fall in love with Country. (I use to HATE it!) Have I gone Country?? I'll be honest, I kind of like it... but don't expect me to be decked in Camo...EVER. Ain't happening!

TWO-


I got my hair did!! And I got to spend the evening with my best friend of 15+ years and my godson! I love them sooooo much! I needed her dearly. My adorable godson is 2. I forgot what two year olds are like...always asking questions, random temper tantrums. He it too cute to get mad at! He even corrected me! Haha...He asked me what I was holding and I said "A straightener" and he said "no thats a flat iron." Haha! Oh and then he went around to everyone saying "smell my poo". Bahaha. I will never ever forget that! I can't wait for their baby #2!

THREE-

Janel's 30 Day Journal Challenge began today!! Head on over to her blog to join the challenge! I will be sharing my journal pages with you! Yay!

FOUR-

Saturday night the boyfriend and I went downtown to Ichibian (Sushi) and then to The Dessert Lady. I think I said this last week but I am falling more in love with Downtown Orlando. It's so lovely. I had THE BEST Carrot Cake EVER at the Dessert Lady! Yum!

FIVE-
I am so ready for it to be FIVE o'clock! And I am ready to have Trek back!

Have a great Monday friends!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Monday!! & i love the hair!!

chloƫ. said...

Love the hair. I still have yet to go to Bass Pro. And I hope you and Trek have a happy reunion. :)

happy monday!

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay fellow miscellany monday-er!! I love ur hair color and it looks so silky smooth, you are beautiful! Little kids say the funniest things don't they?? Here's to a fast approaching friday!!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! Looks amazing!!!

Cole Franke said...

your godson is hilarious! the hair looks fabulous. You're making me want highlights. :)

Manda said...

Seriously sweetie... I want to have Sushi with you. I only have 1 friend who likes it. Come on now. It's fabulous!
MUCH love to you this week :)
~M

Ashley said...

The hair looks great!

Kristin said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend for sure! Your hair looks cute btw - very fresh and summer-y!

BARBIE said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! Two year olds are too smart, aren't they? Oh and the poop comment, LOL. I've been there. I love carrot cake! Have a great Monday!

LeAnna said...

Men and Bass Pro, they are like bread and butter. Or some other ridiculous analogy. ;) Your hair looks really cute!

carissa said...

your hair looks adorable! all that bass pro shop visiting is just preparing you for marriage! ; ) have a lovely day, sweet gal!

Jasmine Iris said...

girl, your hair looks amazing! you look absolutely beautiful <3

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great!

Carrie

Unknown said...

love the new hair! oh and your godson is hilarious! i think kids are funniest when they are that age. I missed you too sweetie <333

Krissy said...

Love the hair!! I need to get mine done. :)

I'm not too into sushi. I tried once, but it's just not my thing.

I got your link from Monday Miscellany! I'm now following you and hope you can stop by my blog and read my Monday Miscellany too!

http://theartsymom.tk